Retrovidya's Lowball Everything Must Go-ball. [OVER]

Woo, this was exciting lol.  You should totally put a regular sales thread after this :)  Plenty of good stuff left over I'm sure people will be interested in straight up buying. 

I will be updating the main thread and sending invoices soon to everyone. Congrats to the winners! It was a lot of fun and I still have stuff so expect the possibility of another one in the future!

feeling the integrity, considering he could have just taken the extra money from the later bids. I'll give you the last bid I made for the Mystery box, $22 is yours.

Hey, I know it's only $1 but I only bid another $1 on Meta Knight because I thought I was outbid. Charles bid $4 after I had already bid $4, but I just saw that someone bid on my item and threw in another +$1 bid essentially bidding myself up. Any chance I can get it for the original bid?

Hey, I know it's only $1 but I only bid another $1 on Meta Knight because I thought I was outbid. Charles bid $4 after I had already bid $4, but I just saw that someone bid on my item and threw in another +$1 bid essentially bidding myself up. Any chance I can get it for the original bid?
Caught that while going through and will be $4.

Also everything should be updated in the main post. So if you guys see anything needing fixed let me know. I am going to be going home tomorrow since I decided to take a little more time to go the beach and what not before I move. So when I get home tomorrow I will be working to get every invoice out before the end of the day. Going to try and get shipping prices as low as possible as well for everyone that got multiple items. I want to thank you all for participating and congrats to everyone that won your bids. Had a lot of fun and hope to do it all again.

Sorry, for getting them out so late but invoices are now all sent out to everyone except those who won consoles as I personally messaged you. I will be shipping as payments are received. I don't want to rush anyone and shipping costs will not change for any of you but know that I am moving this weekend so if your payment is not received by before May 5th that there will be a slight delay in shipping as I won't be able to ship until late the following week due to the move. I would greatly appreciate if you can pay before the 5th since that is less stuff I have to pack :)

If you have any questions about anything or if I may have made an error on your invoice please message me. I have already received some payments and plan to ship things tomorrow. Those who made a payment will get tracking sent to them.

Thanks,

Retrovidya

Doing my trip to the post office here soon. If anyone else wants their stuff shipped today be sure to submit your payment in about the next 30 minutes and I can get it out. If you already paid than your stuff will be shipped today and I will PM your tracking once I get back a little later tonight.

Everyone who has paid so far has their package shipped out and you should have a tracking number from me.

Everyone else we have already spoken about things or I am still waiting to here back from you. I would like to ship some more out tomorrow so if you could make your payments tonight I can get those out for you. I am moving on the 5th so it would be best to get your stuff to you before than so I don't have to take it with me and you don't have to wait :)

I appreciate everyone who has participated and when this is all over I will make sure to leave feedback for you all.

Tracking sent sorry it was late been so busy finishing up packing and Internet was turned off so doing this on cell phone. I have one last package and will be done. Let me know when you get your packages and I will leave feedback when I am finished moving. Also if I do this in the future might have to fix the way I do shipping because I ate a ton of the costs :p my fault for grossly underestimating shipping but all I care is you guys are happy with your stuff and be sure to let me know :)

bread's done
Back