Return GTAV for AC:Brotherhood?

Linkgx1

CAGiversary!
I'm thinking about switching GTA:IV Complete for AC:Brotherhood or NFS:Hot Pursuit (OOS @ the time I tried to purchase:(). I got it as part of Gamestop's G2G1 Sale and was wonder if AC Brotherhood or NFSHS was better than GTA? Thanks!

Would you rather play one of the other games? If yes, take it back. If not, don't. Read reviews, watch gameplay videos and judge for yourself. You don't need help on this decision.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']If you played/enjoyed the AC series get ACB...

If you played/enjoyed the GTA series get GTA4...

If you played neither don't get ACB.[/QUOTE]
Oh. So I take it ACB isn't a stand alone game? Yeah, I just got the 360 so I guess I'll wait. I've never played a GTA game.

I've played Need for Speed but fear it'll be too short.

Yeah, watch a youtube video of the first AC to understand the story (because the game really is that bad) and then get AC2 for like $20.

Brotherhood will probably be half price by the time you're finished doing that :lol:

[quote name='panzerfaust']Yeah, watch a youtube video of the first AC to understand the story (because the game really is that bad) and then get AC2 for like $20.

Brotherhood will probably be half price by the time you're finished doing that :lol:[/QUOTE]
Good idea, thanks. I just might do that.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']If you played/enjoyed the AC series get ACB...

If you played/enjoyed the GTA series get GTA4...

If you played neither don't get ACB.[/QUOTE]

I played and loved all the GTAs on the PS2, but I don't really care for IV.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']I played and loved all the GTAs on the PS2, but I don't really care for IV.[/QUOTE]
I hear that a lot. How come?

bread's done
Back