returning broken ps3 to bestbuy

tornadog

CAGiversary!
I had a question, I bought a ps3 with some gift cards from bestbuy 2 weeks back. I tried to update firmware to 3.50 yesterday, and now ps3 wont turn on. Can I return it to bestbuy for full refund or do I have to get a replacement? Reason is my cousin is trying to get rid of his and he said i can have it for 150 bucks(50% off)

You can most likely return it since it's within 30 days. You have your receipt, right? I don't think they can reasonably give you a hard time about it.

Yes, you'll be able to return it as long as you still have your receipt and the serial # on the receipt matches your console.

The return period is 30 days, so yes, take it back to Best Buy. They'll refund your money or replace it, your choice.

If you still have the gift cards in question, the money should go back to those gift cards. Otherwise, Best Buy will give you a new gift card with the full return value on it.

Of course, you can return it with your receipt. You complain for this one getting broken for a good reason to exchange yours for another new one.

bread's done
Back