Returning New PS3..due to Loud Humming Noise?

vince726

CAGiversary!
Hello, I just purchased a brand new 320 GB PS3 from Newegg, everytime I turn it on it makes a loud humming noise,does anyone know what the return policy is thru newegg, I know you have 30 days, but do you know if they will send out a replacement right away or not until they recieve the old one? Thanks for the help..

[quote name='vince726']Hello, I just purchased a brand new 320 GB PS3 from Newegg, everytime I turn it on it makes a loud humming noise,does anyone know what the return policy is thru newegg, I know you have 30 days, but do you know if they will send out a replacement right away or not until they recieve the old one? Thanks for the help..[/QUOTE]
Yeah just submit an RMA on their website for a return and state it's defective due to the loud noise. They will issue you a return label to return the item.

Once they receive it they will send you another one. If you have to have it now you would need to place a new order and when they receive the defective unit you'll get your refund back.

bread's done
Back