Review of Bloodrayne movie

Well at least it appears like his films are getting slightly better (though it could just be the actors). Perhaps by the year 2050 when robots and mutant apes fight over the control of Earth, Uwe Boll will manage to make a coherent and halfway decent film, but I won't hold my breath.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Well at least it appears like his films are getting slightly better (though it could just be the actors). Perhaps by the year 2050 when robots and mutant apes fight over the control of Earth, Uwe Boll will manage to make a coherent and halfway decent film, but I won't hold my breath.[/QUOTE]

I agree sorta. remember this is just one of 50 game movies he is doing in the next two years.

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']how are they seeing it when it doesnt come out for months?[/QUOTE]

advanced industry screening, or from a very reliable source.

Wow, that is a fucking EARLY review. The movie isn't released until January '06! You can definately expect a leaked copy to surface soon.

***Dammit, I didn't read ANYTHING about Nazis getting sliced and diced! Shit!

[quote name='crickett003']
***Dammit, I didn't read ANYTHING about Nazis getting sliced and diced! Shit![/QUOTE]

Sorry, that would be too controversial.

The videogame sucked. It would be kinda funny if I like the movie though. But odds are against it.

bolld1zi.jpg

[quote name='Wander2045']Atleast he isnt doing the Halo movie.[/QUOTE]

Bill Gates would not be stupid enough to let Uwe Bowel Movement direct that....

[quote name='AlbinoNinja']how are they seeing it when it doesnt come out for months?[/QUOTE]
It's those fucking Gnomes I tell you! Careful! They'll take your underroos too!

What I don't understand is why he'd make a movie based on a bad videogame? I mean the point of his existance has always been to crush our dreams, but what exactly does this accomplish?

I can't really go into something like this expecting Francis Ford Coppola's "The Godfather"... or Neal Israel's "Surf Ninjas", for that matter.

I mean, it's tough to make a mountain out of a mole hill... but when you have inept production at the helm of a video game property, you're going to make a sun-dried dog terd out of a mole hill.

It's a shame they wasted Ben Kingsley's talent in this, too... and Meat Loaf.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']And I'm simply just disappointed in Michael Madsen[/QUOTE]
Who goes from Kill Bill to a Uwe Boll movie? The guy is one of Tarantino's number one actors, why waste his talent elsewhere

bread's done
Back