Revolution stand to double as power supply... Plus more

[quote name='Genocidal']Because we all know the Dreamcast did so well. It's like a kiss of death.[/QUOTE]
Are we all that superstitious? Someone says, "Boy, I'm as excited as I was for the Dreamcast launch," and people believe I jinxed the Revolution launch? XD

[quote name='Vegan']They're still making Dreamcast systems and games in Japan.[/QUOTE]

Sure, about two games a year. I wouldn't call that being alive by any stretch of the imagination. Hell, I think there were about as many PS1 games that came out this year, and there was even a Genesis game or two in development. companies develop for these systems because they've got a decent sized cult following and they're cheaper than the big 3 to make a game for.

I'm still not fully convinced that the stand won't have some sort of power-relaying function. Am I the only one that finds it funny that Spong is the one that broke a story about lies in a publication?

I did find that funny.
And as far as Nintendo goes, I'm not really inclined to believe them at the moment when they "no, that wont happen".

bread's done
Back