Reward Zone Gamers Club: Up to 100 PC Games $9.99 till August 2nd!

xGunCrazyx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
bestbuydeal.png

Games mentioned include:
Lord of the Rings: Mines of Moria
Lord of the Rings: Mines of Moria (Complete Edition)
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2

Other games found by users, possibly YMMV:
Alone In The Dark
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Cate West: Vanishing Files
Exodus From The Earth
Lord of the Rings: Conquest
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Turok

Sounds like there are more games to be found in stores at the same price.
These should be marked by a green sticker according to the ad

If you find any other games not listed above, please let us know!
I'll try to update the OP time from time about which games you guys have found for $10 :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Found Hired Guns: The Jagged Edge and a Hardy boys game at the Westminster Mall store in CA. There might have been more but I didn't care to remember. They all sucked.

Alone In The Dark
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Cate West: Vanishing Files
Exodus From The Earth
Lord of the Rings: Conquest
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Turok

Those are some of the ones I saw at my local Best Buy.

I think you can find alone in the dark for $6 at big lots if someone is looking for that.
Ive seen that title at most big lots in North OC CA. I think the tomb raider game as well.

Do you need Reward Zone for this, or is it just a general markdown? I remember that it was trivial to sign up, I'm just wondering.

Battlefield 2142 mac
Deadliest catch
Csi ny
Nfs undercover
Ra3 premier
Backyard football
Dracula 3
Space trader
Can you see what i see
Hells kitchen
Petz club house
World of goo
Ranch rush
Price is right
Little pet shop
Deer hunter tournament
Bella sara
Guild wars factions platinum
C&c 3 kanes wrath

This is what i just saw

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']You need to sign up for the Reward Zone and the Gamer's Club for this deal, both of which are free[/QUOTE]

I found out you just need to be reward zone.. gamers club is more like a get the info thing.

like with the Eat led for 10 bucks deal im not a gamer club member but since i had that paper i printed out and regular reward zone they let me have it...

so the computers dont register if your in the gamer's club or not

just grabbed a copy of Red Alert 3 online with in store pickup. had a $10 GC and they charged my CC .59 cents :lol: ..why not just ask me to bring the change in cash and save some credit card fees on their end? hehe..

For lord of the rings online: mines of moria, its both the complete edition and the collector's edition for 9.99. Collector's edition also has both the original and expansion

Just a bump, also the Best buys I walked into has added tags to the games on sale, may not have a green sticker as the ad says. The games are now tagged as 9.99 and didnt look like they needed a RZ membership.

Also, saw LOTRO 60day time card for 9.99 under this sale

The LOTRO Collector's Edition is $9.99 if you can find them. I've gotten 2 people to join with referrals and this. It is hard to find though as only 1 BB in my area has any stock on both versions.

Hmm... I picked up the collectors edition of LOTRO with Mines of Moria... the extra 60 days for another $10 bucks is very intriguing.

Thanks for the info.

Careful with those stickers, Saw Guild Wars Delux or whatever that comes with one of the expansions on sale at one but saw at another store they put the sticker on the trilogy and wouldnt give the sale price. Otherwise some good finds if you keep an eye out.

I would like to point out this whole sale is YMMV. I went to my nearest best buy and there was no stickers nowhere. Although there was a rack of B1G1F games which were regular price but did feature a few of these PC games but none were marked $9.99

Went to my local Best Buy. I don't know what happen to their PC section, but there doesn't seem to be one anymore except for a rack of cheap shovelware titles.

bread's done
Back