Reward Zone Members: 10% off all regular-priced games, movies and music

Coupon didn't work at first, had to get a manager who told me it was on sale so it didn't qualify. After I informed her it was a greatest hit, she gave me the 10% discount making it 26.99 before tax.

[quote name='no_exit']I tried that today without any luck. I tried to explain that it was a price drop and not on sale. They stated that if the register did not accept it on the item, there was nothing they could do. It wasn't a big deal because I knew I could get it from Amazon for the same price with ECA. So I came home and order it from Amazon instead. I originally wanted to get it from BBY because I have a bunch of RZ certs I need to burn.[/QUOTE]

The exact same thing happened to me when I tried to buy Uncharted today :cry:

If you were denied being able to use the coupon on Uncharted, then call 1-888 BEST BUY and tell them what happened.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']You guys go through a lot of trouble to save 3 bucks.[/QUOTE]

What website do you think you are on?

What annoyed me on Saturday is that I had to remind the clerk to press one of the function keys (I think F8) in order to apply the coupons. I've never even worked at Best Buy.

I swear I typed this last night. Maybe I didn't press submit :whistle2:k

Would this still work today? I'm not sure if expiration dates mean AFTER the last day stated it stops working or.. yeah sorry im a noob :| was thinking about buying uncharted

I've bought a regular price item and a sale price item together before, gave them this coupon and it applied to both items. I guess that might be a YMMV.

[quote name='The Notorious ROB']YMMV

Pick up Uncharted and MGS4, but the 10% didn't ring up for me. I also used the 5 dollars off coupon.[/QUOTE]
Didn't automatically ring up for Uncharted for me either.

I purchased Uncharted, a Wii Motion Plus and a clearance game (Manager special 75% off with purchase of regular priced game).

The 10% rang up for the Wii Motion Plus, but not Uncharted. After mentioning it and a talk with a couple of employees, they did manually override and give me the 10% off.

bread's done
Back