Reward Zone Online Mall: $5 certificate on $50 purchase

bjkrautk

CAGiversary!
...has anyone else tried this? A quick copy-paste on the details from my RZ page:

There's no sign up required to begin taking advantage of this great new perk. Simply follow the link below, make your purchases and earn your Reward Zone program points. You'll also find links to the Online Mall throughout MyRewardZone.com.

Shop the Online Mall now - and start earning points faster!

250 bonus points for the first item purchased priced $50 or greater

Now through August 30, 2008, you'll earn 250 bonus points* for the first item priced $50 or more that you purchase at the Online Mall!

*Limit 1 bonus point offer per membership, per transaction. Not good in combination with any other coupons or offers. BestBuy.com orders will accrue Reward Zone program points, however, because BestBuy.com is not an Online Mall network merchant, bonus points cannot be awarded for BestBuy.com purchases, even if you accessed BestBuy.com through the Online Mall. Bonus points (as defined in the applicable rules) will not be multiplied. Purchase must include a single item valued at $50 or more prior to sales tax and shipping. Maximum of 250 bonus points awarded for this offer. Please allow 6 - 8 weeks for points to post to your account. Offer valid 6/9/08 - 8/30/08.

Basically, it's BB paying you $5 (250 points) not to buy something from them. I'm sure it's not the most welcome promotion on CAG (since it's based on affiliate links, which is how Cheapy gets paid)....but I used it as an excuse to burn my old $10 GC from Wal-Mart (for the SSBB pre-order debacle) and have SC IV "shipped" to my local store. The deal has been out there for a few months now, so I'm curious to hear if other CAGs have seen the 250 points posted to their RZ accounts.

bread's done
Back