Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JaylisJayP']Is there a way to preload and select a gift card for payment before adding something to my cart?[/QUOTE]
i wonder if you can add something to cart, go to checkout, then continue shopping?

[quote name='jayntampa']It's getting close! Can't wait to see if the site crashes :D[/QUOTE]

This was such a clusterfuck last year. I'm partly hoping to see the site burn in anarchy today...after I get Dead Island that is.

[quote name='Anexanhume']So all the games on the list are "coming soon". You can't even add them to your cart right now.[/QUOTE]

That's how it always is to prevent pre-loading.

[quote name='jayntampa']It's getting close! Can't wait to see if the site crashes :D[/QUOTE]

It usually does...

It's just part of the 'Brown Thursday' fun.

It's like going to the store - you never know if you will actually get the items or not.

thats annoying that Sony releases a statement about all Vita bundles being $200.......but Best Buys only doing the COD version. Yet they have the Assassins Creed bundle on their site :(

Sitting here clicking the refresh button on multiple windows lol (running two monitors) good luck to everyone else getting what they want.

The Sony Vita promotion is for Friday and Saturday -- this is for what was in their flyer. Different promotions. You won't know until Black Friday if Best Buy is lowering the ACIII bundle.

[quote name='panda911']Totally not live yet for me.[/QUOTE]

Don't refresh the page with the games listed. It keeps saying coming soon. Click on the actual game to put it in your cart. The sale prices is in the cart.

bread's done
Back