Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
You click on games and add to cart. Boom popped up at 7.99 and 34.99.

I only ordered a few games but mostly blu rays.

Anyways, wait to order online Thursday or Friday less crowded

Last year to get me and my fiancee's 3DS bundles I had to call them and was on hold for almost an hour before I got through, so for anyone calling, expect to wait.

Again, wish we were more prepared.

[quote name='Yeahman']How did everyone get the items even in their cart? I kept refreshing the deal pages and they kept saying coming soon. About 10:05 I tried going to the specific item and by then I was getting the sorry dude.[/QUOTE]

I created a wish list with everything I wanted to buy, then just added everything to my cart once the sale started. Like someone said earlier, it was only about 2-3 minutes before the site crashed.

Got the 1 item I wanted at 8am (PST). Checked out and went back to get another item that didn't go live at 8am and the site is toast.

Bummer. Good luck to all. To all the non-silver members trying to get in on the sale, I don't wish you luck as your crashing the site.

[quote name='Yeahman']How did everyone get the items even in their cart? I kept refreshing the deal pages and they kept saying coming soon. About 10:05 I tried going to the specific item and by then I was getting the sorry dude.[/QUOTE]

If you clicked on the items individually, it let you add them to the cart. I instinctually started just making single orders and checking out as fast as I could... Worked for my two top priority items, :D. Websites crash every year, it's just something you have to plan for I guess...

Why did I expect for there not to be an issue? Maybe for the fact that this happened last year and one would think 365 days would be enough time to fix/prepare for it this time around. I love best buy, but how long do you let your super hot GF do you wrong before you dump her ass?

I'm surprised that even the mobile site when down this year. Last year it was the only way to get in on this. As for canceled orders...bring them on. Last year I got gift cards for every item Best Buy canceled on me. If they were gifts I would have been pissed...but since I was buying stuff I didn't really need anyway I was happy to get free money. I would definitely not advise anybody to buy gifts they are counting on from Best Buy because they had a LOT of problems last year and thousands of people were SOL.

I only wanted a couple games and movies, but i couldn't even get to the page at all. i guess we could complain about it to them later today.

[quote name='eastcoastkody']12 minutes?

I tried to checkout within 3 mins and it crashed[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, it was easily dead by 9:05. It was live for maybe 5 mins max, possibly less.

[quote name='eastcoastkody']12 minutes?

I tried to checkout within 3 mins and it crashed[/QUOTE]

yeah, it was way faster than 12 minutes lol I was actually at the waiting for confirmation screen when it went down.

Like someone else said, I kept refreshing the pages and it just said Coming Soon, then locked up on me. Tried calling fifty times, got through a couple before they asked me for a "transfer code", which i didn't have. Then they hung up on me. Awesome.

[quote name='cancerman1120']And then it fucking drops me[/QUOTE]

I've "got through" 4-5 times. Started calling at about 10:04a when it started going to shit.
I've gotten the following messages:
- Burly sounding dude telling me they are closed
- High call volume standard message
- make it through all the prompts, ask if i want the sale, then let me transfer you to a message that says they are closed due to in-climate weather.
- Busy signal (which i didn't think existed anymore)

The funniest was the in-climate weather because the site said there was a blizzard. More like a shit storm

So I think a new policy should be in place...on Black Friday, the line that forms outside any BBY...anyone with a Premier Silver card gets granted access into the store first, regardless of who got there first.

Eh? Eh?! ....

ok ok i guess it only lasted 3 mins. i just looked at clock and it was 12 after and already down for me. guess i would have missed it 4 mins in anyway. my grrl was looking forward to a bunch of that stuff. oh wellz, guess i will go out thursday night, but no way will i be getting $250 asus laptop or 9.99 wireless mouse etc, just my games and maybe a vita bundle ;)

[quote name='tylerh1701']Oh yeah, it was easily dead by 9:05. It was live for maybe 5 mins max, possibly less.[/QUOTE]

At 11:02 I was trying to checkout when the whole thing imploded.

[quote name='iduncurr']I feel as though I'm the only silver member that's not angry in this thread...[/QUOTE]

You must of got to check out?

[quote name='slateman666']Dear Best Buy,

They have scaleable server services for increased bandwidth on demand. Most responsible online companies who wish to retain their clients use them.

Love,
The internet
[/QUOTE]

HAHAH I approve of this message. Thanks needed a laugh

[quote name='io']It didn't last nearly 12 minutes. I'd say 2 or 3 tops. I checked out with Dead Island GoTY the first minute, then went back to get KH DDD and was on the "submit" page but it didn't show my credit card info any more and kept giving me errors when trying to submit that one.

Yeah, I tried that but it only worked for one checkout. I thought I better check out with each item and that was probably the right thing to do or I wouldn't have even gotten that first game. At least I've already gotten a confirmation email on that one. Of course, they still could always backorder it :roll:.[/QUOTE]

Ya, hes right. I was up about 20 minutes early to have most of the stuff open i wanted. Started putting stuff in at 8:01, went to check out and started seeing that guy in the shirt. It wasn't even 8:05 yet! Un-friggin-belivable. Looks like sites still not working either

damn, should have known this would have happened, now to wait for it to come back up and find out that everything is out of stock

[quote name='iduncurr']I feel as though I'm the only silver member that's not angry in this thread...[/QUOTE]

Same here. Don't really need this stuff anyway. But it'll be nice if i can. Not like I don't already have a 100+ backlog of games to play...

Naw, I'm with you. The site will be back up soon enough, and the small items will most likely be available long enough to order.

Anyone have any idea of how long i'm going to have to reload this motherf*cker before Best Buy gets its sh*t together?

I hope they shovel their sh*t down their throats and give us the god damn deals that were advertised to us! They want us to feel special as premier silver members, but all i'm feeling right now is f*cked

I'm on the phone right now, estimated wait time to place my order over the phone is 10 min. but let's see if a telephone sales person even gets the transfer....

[quote name='8bitlover']nothing like running a commodore 64 as your server o_o another epic fail for best buy![/quote]

load "bbstore",8,1

Just got off the phone, wanted Ipad 32gb Retina in either color - sold out
Borderlands 2 PS3 - sold out
Pink dual shock for the GF - sold out
The operator was courteous but not very knowledgable, not sure if its worth anybody's time to call and be on the phone for 20+ minutes only to leave empty handed.

i'm on the phone and got through to what department i wanted to go to, but then afte that there is no sound. did anyone else have this?

[quote name='RedFoxCommando'] I love best buy, but how long do you let your super hot GF do you wrong before you dump her ass?[/QUOTE]

Super hot GF? no. Maybe trashy as hell and only turns you on once a year.

tbh it was actually up like at 7:57 pst for me, you had to actually click on the individual product to see the add to cart button cause that stupid coming soon button was still on the list pages. So yeah hopefully the site gets back up soon so we can order something else in this biatch ass blizzard

[quote name='nevermore2782']I'm on the phone right now, estimated wait time to place my order over the phone is 10 min. but let's see if a telephone sales person even gets the transfer....[/QUOTE]

Give it a few more seconds, and they'll tell you they're closed due to weather, which of course is total BS.

This is just ridiculous. I cannot imagine how this site is going to run on Black Friday when EVERYONE can shop there. This is ridiculous.

It's all the non-silver members who are making the website crash. The "Silver" members should really take precedence over all of the non-silver members or BB's Reward Zone but hey, you'll still have regular RZ members trying to whine and complain about not having access to the deal, etc. Sorry. I spent my hard earned money at Best Buy and I expected them to handle situations like this in a more effective fashion. All they have to do is weed out all of the non "silver" RZ members by verifying their accounts with unique email URLs. Instead, they give out a general email URL which can be posted at other websites where everyone thinks they can take advantage of this deal.

I am about to give up within the next 15 minutes.

Just you man. This entire 30 MINUTE delay of video game buying is probably the biggest travesty I've ever experienced. How dare Best Buy not have the server capacity for an issue that happens just once a year so that I can instantly spend money on consumer electronics right when I want to. I demand someone be held responsible.

I was only able to get two items in my cart and now I'm waiting for the Checkout to work. I'll be pissed if this doesn't work and I miss getting my games.

Has anyone else been able to checkout completely?

Was able to get my first order in for Dead Island but then went back for Ass Creed Rev and it broke down. At least I was able to get the one I really wanted. Sucks for those who did not get in on anything but I think when the site comes back up there will still be stock remaining.

bread's done
Back