Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Monoxide1986']Same here. Don't really need this stuff anyway. But it'll be nice if i can. Not like I don't already have a 100+ backlog of games to play...[/QUOTE]
Sweet Nemesis tat if thats you in your avatar.

LOL I had the ps3 bundle and NFS:MW (360) added to cart with expedited shipping then got the freeze when I was adding my gift card and reward cert...dammit!

[quote name='Darshminder']Naw, I'm with you. The site will be back up soon enough, and the small items will most likely be available long enough to order.[/QUOTE]

yea not that angry either, I knew non-silvers would try, and people would blame best buy anyways, its pathetic people are talking about transfering credit and pissing and moaning for free stuff, not to mention trying to get amazong to price match, just WOW

yaaaa buddy. Got everything that I wanted. Dead Island GOTY, 2 copies of kingdom hearts, 2 copies of sniper v2, the ASUS laptop for $250, and aSS Creed III. Thank you best buy.
(and a couple of blu-rays)

[quote name='jamesdevil']Just you man. This entire 30 MINUTE delay of video game buying is probably the biggest travesty I've ever experienced. How dare Best Buy not have the server capacity for an issue that happens just once a year so that I can instantly spend money on consumer electronics right when I want to. I demand someone be held responsible.[/QUOTE]

You sir, deserve an award for that post.

The over-reactions of people who can't buy things are absolutely absurd. I had a few things I would have picked up, but the site went down. WAAAHHH. Good grief people. Just relax and get over it.

[quote name='texasitalianboy']I was only able to get two items in my cart and now I'm waiting for the Checkout to work. I'll be pissed if this doesn't work and I miss getting my games.

Has anyone else been able to checkout completely?[/QUOTE]

I was able to checkout with two separate orders but that was about 5 minutes before it officially went live. After that, it went kaput.

[quote name='barrit']So what black guy is everyone talking about?[/QUOTE]

he was around before the blizzard showed up. He would smile and tell you an error occured

Got Dead Island with no prob. Went back for Borderlands 2 and it was down. They should have put this particular sale on a different server because now ALL of BestBuy.com is down. So not only are they losing business from this sale, they are also losing from the entire site in general.

lol can't believe people are still having nervous meltdowns. this has happened for the past 2 years straight. Best Buy didn't learn its last so what made people think they were going to this year?

CAG never changes

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']lol can't believe people are still having nervous meltdowns. this has happened for the past 2 years straight. Best Buy didn't learn its last so what made people think they were going to this year?

CAG never changes[/QUOTE]
lol yep same happened last year and everything was still available once it came back up

[quote name='psunami']You sir, deserve an award for that post.

The over-reactions of people who can't buy things are absolutely absurd. I had a few things I would have picked up, but the site went down. WAAAHHH. Good grief people. Just relax and get over it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I go through this every year with SDCC. At least we can still buy what we wanted, albeit at full price.

Paying full price makes you ask yourself whether you really need it or not.

[quote name='shajek']Anyone post the # to call?
Still trying the site and nothing.
Had it in my cart, then poof! Boom! Crash![/QUOTE]

Look it up on their site lazy ass!!!! Oh.. wait lol ;)

[quote name='apenguindidit']he was around before the blizzard showed up. He would smile and tell you an error occured[/QUOTE]

...and he's all but a mythical legend now.

The over-reactions of people who can't buy things are absolutely absurd. I had a few things I would have picked up, but the site went down. WAAAHHH. Good grief people. Just relax and get over it.[/QUOTE]

gtfo

[quote name='iduncurr']I feel as though I'm the only silver member that's not angry in this thread...[/QUOTE]

I'm not either. I guess because I don't need anything in this sale, so if I get it, cool, if not I'm not going to pop a blood vessel about it. Most of the ppl complaining about it are probably newbies or non-RZPS members that are bitching just because, even though they need to STFU anyway.

[quote name='barrit']Mm, a blizzard sounds good right now.[/QUOTE]

I WAS JUST THINKING THE SAME THING. :D

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']lol can't believe people are still having nervous meltdowns. this has happened for the past 2 years straight. Best Buy didn't learn its last so what made people think they were going to this year?

Anyone ever consider that it's not that are dumb, but don't care. They know these fools will refresh for hours anyway so why waste the money upgrading?

[quote name='Ace69']So for those that experienced this last year how long was it before the website was up?[/QUOTE]

i want to say about 3-4pm Pacific time.

[quote name='Tallest-Midget']Sweet Nemesis tat if thats you in your avatar.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the start of my RE Themed sleeve that began 4 years ago.. haven't had the money recently to get it finished. But eventually... eventually...

[quote name='polity']Can I just walk into my bestbuy and purchase these deals?[/QUOTE]

Nope. They do it to make sure stock is there for the actual date.

[quote name='MRW2276']Anyone ever consider that it's not that are dumb, but don't care. They know these fools will refresh for hours anyway so why waste the money upgrading?[/QUOTE]

Yea. As a business I wouldn't worry about upgrading/buying more servers for one day. They just need to work on the coding to only have the deals for the people it was intended for.

[quote name='zeb06']lol yep same happened last year and everything was still available once it came back up[/QUOTE]
Yeah and all got backorder 2

youre going to be making the same speech in the amazon lighting deals forum.

It's been down for about 40 minutes. I think it's more than traffic - the earlier poster may have had it right, that non-Silver members were able to get in on the deals. They might have brought down the site until they got that figured out.

But 40 min for traffic issues, that doesn't sound right...

I knew this was going to happen ... again. Best Buy had a total of 100 IT people until recently, and they couldn't program their way out of a paper bag!

Called in and am currently on hold....I swear, if some bullsh*t story about being closed to bad weather comes on, I'm going f'n flip. As people have mentioned, my e-mail got spammed as well for this deal, I planned ahead for what I needed as well as what I needed to get as xmas gifts, and i'll be god damned if Best Buy is going to get away with f*cking me on this one. :bomb:

[quote name='eastcoastkody']did u have to make separate orders???

when I added 5 items to my cart, the total was the correct sale price[/QUOTE]

I made separate orders because I was expecting this to happen.

[quote name='cancerman1120']gtfo[/QUOTE]

Your contributions to this community have not gone without notice. I thank you for your time and your well thought out and nuanced argument.

Here's hoping the site comes back up later today without any more large issues.

Got to check out and received an order confirmation email but was notified that the "tax calculator" was not working and no tax was charged but would be adjusted at a later date. Which probably means the order will be cancelled. Of course they gobbled up my gift cards for the original amount of estimated tax but then refunded the amount, surely my gift cards are messed up too. Lol.

You people who are defending them are hilarrious. They're a major retailer thats having serious financial problems because of their poor website/sales system and cruddy customer service.. they have a pre-black friday sale they spam the hell out of to their 'silver' members. A lot of people take time off work or get up early to access it... and it crashes in less than 5 friggin minutes. They had these problems before and they still have not got it sorted out in a year. This is entirely on them and people have a right to be annoyed/pissed off.

Like i said, i think i'll be surprised if Best Buy makes it through another year. They just cant seem to get their shit together

*sigh* almost an hour later and still cant access this stuff. Im sure the stuff in my cart is gone by now.

[quote name='seether254']i want to say about 3-4pm Pacific time.[/QUOTE]

Lol, it's already pretty much back up. The only thing not working is the checkout... Bah.

bread's done
Back