Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool; picked up the Black Ops Vita bundle, ACIII, Borderlands 2, Most Wanted, and Medal Of Honor. It said the tax system wasn't working, so it will be applied later. The only other thing I really want is Dishonored.

[quote name='freddyfromutah']I was able to get ACIII, Forza and the Samsung blu-ray player. Very happy! :applause:[/QUOTE]

Dude Forza is 15 at walmart friday -_-

but grats

Yeah, I can't get past my cart. Everything is in there ready to go, but apparently clicking the Checkout button is equivalent to doing some super effective blizzard dance. Hopefully I can checkout soon and get on with my life

can NOT get expedited shipping at all. Just tried entering it on final page (not an option) and then on the main order page.. it takes it off when you get to the final step. I better just put it through without it for these extra items i guess. Has anyone been able to get expedited? I got it as soon as it went up for my main order but cant now

Finally checked out.

Now waiting for this thread to go into graveyard only to resurrect when BB runs out of stock and starts cancelling massive orders.

[quote name='timberwolfbobby']finally finished. 2 games and 2 blu rays, exactly what I wanted. May go back for one of the tv mounts later, but if I miss out I won't be too upset.[/QUOTE]

monoprice.com for the mount

FINALLY.....I must've checked out 7 times. The last couple it emptied my cart.....and told me there was a problem w/ the tax....or something about my order being written over.

but i got it to go through. Got my Order confirmation email for Assassins Creed, Dead Island, Halo Reach and GTA 4

I'm glad there's not much I wanted this year. Just was able to get through and checkout on my 4th browser, though. Snagged Ass Creed, KH, and Dead Island GOTY. I am hoping that the cheap little 26" TV will come up some time, but it's no biggie. I've got to go out for a bit...maybe it will go live later.

fucking gay ass best buy. I had 7 reward cert whose numbers I have to manually plug in each and every time. Does that make any god damn sense at all?

Why can't they do like amazon and keep track of all amounts and apply it with one easy click?

standard shipping has been set to default already, haha, i still think all these orders arent gonna come til december or happy new year 2013

Such a weird feeling. Methodically browsed through everything and ended up buying nothing. Things went in and out of my cart but ultimately I decided to hang on to my bby space bucks. I feel funny.

[quote name='confoosious']no one else got the "tax cannot be calculated" issue?[/QUOTE]

I did too, let me check out without a problem but told I would be charged for tax once the issue was fixed.

[quote name='tylerh1701']I watch DVDs on my laptop from time to time. Didn't realize that a portable one was that cheap though. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

They actually have a DVD writer one for $29 -- so, yeah, search around if that was the only thing keeping you from it. I mainly got it for my gf, she doesn't game on it, so it's perfect for school and browsing.

All I wanted was that freakin sandwich grill and the $70 Hoover Vacuum. After trying for the last hour my order finally went through.

Was able to get Dead Island on the mobile site. Just used up what was left on my gift card, wish they had more blu-ray movies on sale than the selection offered for this preview since I already own most of them.

[quote name='confoosious']no one else got the "tax cannot be calculated" issue?[/QUOTE]

I did. Said they would charge me later.

I had problems with my main browser even after clearing all cookies, installed an alternative browser and it worked fine. Odd.

Got everything I wanted, (3 sep mice, wall mount, PS3, BL2, Dead Island, external HD) but the $100 TV never showed up as in stock. I don't think it was ever activated

Got the same thing and I used a gift card too. This better not stop my copy of KH DDD from shipping.

All the tax people just check your orders page and it should show the taxes are applied. It is for mine now.

Anyway I got:

16GB Ipod 4th Gen + $50 GC
Dead Island
GTA IV Complete
BF3 Premium
Sandwich Grill (yum)
Targus Backback (last years was nice)
Wireless mouse
Kill Bill 1 + 2 Blu-ray
Pulp Fiction Blu Ray

Finally got my order in. No games, but I did order a few Blu-rays.

I did. I hope my order won't get cancelled because of that.

bread's done
Back