Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='highoffcoffee496']Ok I hope. I'm just curious as to how this will work as I don't believe I have a credit card on file at bestbuy.com (paid with a giftcard)[/QUOTE]

They'll just add the tax to the gift card, now if you don't have enough on the gift card to cover tax then you'll run into a issue

[quote name='loomis1975']Finally got the $100 TV, that was a process and a half. Better than waiting in the wind and the rain though.[/QUOTE]

damn straight....spent 90 minutes here in the comfort of my own home.

[quote name='howyoudoin']They'll just add the tax to the gift card, now if you don't have enough on the gift card to cover tax then you'll run into a issue[/QUOTE]

Np I got plenty on it haha. Placed my order thanks everyone :bouncy:

annndddddd kill bill is sold out, screw you best buy. my store didnt have either one in stock when i went yesterday either. so yea, guess thats a no.

At least i got the other stuff i wanted so i guess overall it works out. sucks now that i have to friggin goto the store on black friday in hopes they keep some black friday stock in the back.

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Was dishonored on this? Missed it.[/QUOTE]
Walmart black Friday has it for 30 i believe

Edit: for 360 cancerman? better deal then.

The site crashed last year like this year. Eventually it worked itself out. Just give it some time. The big ticket games took awhile to sell out last year.

it works fine now, someone said refrech your cache or whatever. i got kingdom hearts, its always sunny in philadelphia seasons 1-6, and pulp fiction blu ray, kill bill vol 1 and 2 say sold out.

BUT amazon said they will be price matching best buy on black friday so theres still hope. really wanted to only have to goto walmart this year on bf and not best buy at all.

[quote name='LD_Helix']Walmart black Friday has it for 30 i believe

Edit: for 360 cancerman? better deal then.[/QUOTE]

Yeah all 3 actually PC/360/PS3

[quote name='alwayscheaper']Was dishonored on this? Missed it.[/QUOTE]

Nah; I just mentioned it because it's the last thing I need to get for Black Friday this year (and maybe RE6). Walmart has it for $25 Thanksgiving Night @ 8:00, and Amazon has it for $25 via a Lightning Deal.

[quote name='supermanram']Wait until it hits $20. Shouldnt be too long now[/QUOTE]

Yeah I bought it at launch and have yet to open but I got $20 RZ cert plus I sold the lamp + DLC for $23 and price matched to $50 already so essentially I paid $9 for it so I am not too mad. :)

BOOO first order i got a skylanders bag with my order. Tried ordering another one later and no bag =( Wanted a 2nd one for the 3ds version

[quote name='atlantis']Was anyone else NOT able to get expedite shipping? Should I call customer service?[/QUOTE]

I did on the first orer.. not on the other 2. I just put them through with std shipping

Is there a way to switch them to expedited now? Or should i just live with standard? Id like expedited if at all possible but not sure how to do that

I'll wait for some of you to get the $99 TV and get some feedback. You should have it by Wednesday. If it's worth it, I'll order it when it goes up on Friday

For Sniper Elite and the $100 TV, it says "Sorry there was a problem adding your item to the cart, please try again" and it will not work. Is this just a polite way of saying "Too late squb we sold out" ?

EDIT: Yep, stupid tv just sold out online. Same with sniper elite

[quote name='JP73']I'll wait for some of you to get the $99 TV and get some feedback. You should have it by Wednesday. If it's worth it, I'll order it when it goes up on Friday[/QUOTE]

I bought 2 of last years door buster tv, the 24 inch 1080p for $80.

Same tv but 2 inches bigger, and 20 bucks more. my 2 24 inch ones are working fine still, and have great picture quality.

[quote name='ThEliteOne']For Sniper Elite and the $100 TV, it says "Sorry there was a problem adding your item to the cart, please try again" and it will not work. Is this just a polite way of saying "Too late squb we sold out" ?[/QUOTE]

Yeah most likely. Did you click on the tv itself? It might say sold out on the actual page.

UGH. That stupid tax calculation thing caused multiple orders. I never got any confirmations when I tried ordering earlier. Just got the tax error thing.

I finally got a normal order submitted, then immediately got my Order Confirmation email.

15 mins later I got 2 more Order confirmations from 2 times when I had gotten the tax error.

Got to cancel those 2 extra orders. Will wait till things calm down. Don't want them to accidentally cancel the order I want to keep.

Tried at 8am PST and the site crashed. Went back to sleep then just placed an order a few minutes ago with no problems. Got Dead Island GOTY, Assassin's Creed 3 and Kingdom Hearts 3DS. In and out with no issues. I'm guessing people that didn't have a silver reward zone tried to order stuff and clogged up the site. There is still no excuse in this day and age that they can't expect 3 or 4 people to log onto there site during this. If you didn't get through earlier try again.

I got the $400 50" Toshiba LED, our TV in the Family Room has started taking a crap on us. The set up a delivery date for that for next week.

Also got the $50 HP All in one printer.

My neighbor piggie backed on my Reward Zone access for the Infamous PS3 Bundle and a Skylanders Giants Wii for his son.

Took about an hour for the site to come back, but used the mobile one and it all went through. Got a confirmation email as well.

I considered that $100 tv but I havent heard too many good things about Insignia. And for that price i have serious questions as to how it would perform for gaming. I cant find the response time listed for it anywhere. I do see some slightly smaller models claiming a 5ms response time so thats not too bad

A lot of times cheaper sets like that have a bunch of crappy image 'enchancement' settings that cant really be turned off. Is that the case here? I see a couple people mentioning they bought it and it still works, but hows the picture quality and how is the ghosting/input delay for gaming?

[quote name='8bitlover']Tried at 8am PST and the site crashed. Went back to sleep then just placed an order a few minutes ago with no problems. Got Dead Island GOTY, Assassin's Creed 3 and Kingdom Hearts 3DS. In and out with no issues. I'm guessing people that didn't have a silver reward zone tried to order stuff and clogged up the site. There is still no excuse in this day and age that they can't expect 3 or 4 people to log onto there site during this. If you didn't get through earlier try again.[/QUOTE]

Problem is, by the time everything is working properly all the stuff worth getting will be sold out. They sure as hell didn't plan this with any kind of thought.

[quote name='Kenshindono']I considered that $100 tv but I havent heard too many good things about Insignia. And for that price i have serious questions as to how it would perform for gaming. I cant find the response time listed for it anywhere. I do see some slightly smaller models claiming a 5ms response time so thats not too bad

A lot of times cheaper sets like that have a bunch of crappy image 'enchancement' settings that cant really be turned off. Is that the case here? I see a couple people mentioning they bought it and it still works, but hows the picture quality and how is the ghosting/input delay for gaming?[/QUOTE]

I try my best to not buy Bestbuy's signature in-house brands like Rocketfish or Insignia. I rarely have a good experience with their stuff.

[quote name='defpally']I got the $400 50" Toshiba LED, our TV in the Family Room has started taking a crap on us. The set up a delivery date for that for next week.

Also got the $50 HP All in one printer.

My neighbor piggie backed on my Reward Zone access for the Infamous PS3 Bundle and a Skylanders Giants Wii for his son.

Took about an hour for the site to come back, but used the mobile one and it all went through. Got a confirmation email as well.[/QUOTE]

That TV is so tempting at $400 but until my Sony 40" starts crapping out I am just waiting on tvs.

[quote name='Kenshindono']I considered that $100 tv but I havent heard too many good things about Insignia. And for that price i have serious questions as to how it would perform for gaming. I cant find the response time listed for it anywhere. I do see some slightly smaller models claiming a 5ms response time so thats not too bad

A lot of times cheaper sets like that have a bunch of crappy image 'enchancement' settings that cant really be turned off. Is that the case here? I see a couple people mentioning they bought it and it still works, but hows the picture quality and how is the ghosting/input delay for gaming?[/QUOTE]For what it's worth, I have never had any issues with Insignia. They are made by LG, just branded for Bestbuy. We have a 42" 1080p 120hz LCD TV that looks awesome and has been great. We also have a 26" Insignia in our bedroom.

I've had nothing but good experience w/ Insignia.

My LG just started dying tho :(

I don't even turn it off anymore, because it takes over an hour to turn it on

[quote name='Namerson']I try my best to not buy Bestbuy's signature in-house brands like Rocketfish or Insignia. I rarely have a good experience with their stuff.[/QUOTE]

Actually some of their rocketfish stuff isn't too bad. Some cables and junk work pretty good if you can snag them when they're cheap/on sale. I wasn't aware Insignia was BBY brand though, that just makes me more leery about it. I gues for $100 its probably fine for a junky tv for watching TV or netflix, but i have serious doubts about anyone buying it to play games or anything like that

*edit* just saw the post about them being made by LG but branded for BBY.. hmm, LG is an average quality TV maker, for 100 bucks doesn't seem too bad. I still seriously wonder about the ghosting/input delay though.

Got my PS3 Bundle (Going to transfer all of my stuff from my 120 to the 250 and sell my 120) and NFSMW. Forgot about Dead Island GOTY, by the time I remembered and went back it was sold out :( Oh well.

Just picked up The Lucky One Bluray Combo at $3.99 and Diablo 3 at $34.99, may try to get a few more things, dead island ps3 sold out on me trying to cash out and trying to figure out how to add RZ cert (going to print and just copying the one number, then trying upc...whatever, it's $5 I'll use it another time). And looks like big band theory 1-5 may have sold out on me as well. :( was trying to get from them to avoid having to try and get it from amazon so early in the AM.

[quote name='Kenshindono']Actually some of their rocketfish stuff isn't too bad. Some cables and junk work pretty good if you can snag them when they're cheap/on sale. I wasn't aware Insignia was BBY brand though, that just makes me more leery about it. I gues for $100 its probably fine for a junky tv for watching TV or netflix, but i have serious doubts about anyone buying it to play games or anything like that[/QUOTE]

I got Rocketfish's wired headset for $15 at that gaming blowout. I love them. Worth every penny!

Just got in and all of the deals I wanted are gone! :whistle2:(

Moneyball
Ironman 2
Captain America
Sherlock Holmes

All blu all gone

bread's done
Back