Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking at some of those bigger tvs like the $800 55" Samsung I cannot understand why the hell it only has 2 HDMI and 1 Component input. That is all. So if you have a PS3, 360 and HD cable someone is out on the HDMI unless you have a tuner or a HDMI switch. That big of a TV and normally $1,500 yet almost useless for inputs.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Just got in and all of the deals I wanted are gone! :whistle2:(

Moneyball
Ironman 2
Captain America
Sherlock Holmes

All blu all gone[/QUOTE]

Crap I forgot about Captain America. Good price at $8 also. Shoot.

I had the 2 games I wanted in cart an when I hit submit order, the site took a shit and when it came back up they were out of stock.

[quote name='OGHowie']Does anyone know if the AC3 has a exclusive BB cover? Wanted to buy it and return it to TRU since I paid full price.[/QUOTE]

Nope looking at mine right now and no special packaging.

man, Paypal is really gonna be pissed with this 'tax calculator' thing not working. I wonder how much of a headache it will be or if the orders will just get canceled? so far I've got good e-mails from BB and Paypal, just finished my fourth order (I can't make up my mind!)

All I got today was a couple of the ipods with the $50 gift cards for the kids,
a spare copy of Reach, and Dead Island.

Thats all I was looking for anyway. Was hoping they'd put the Xbox Holiday Bundle up, but I'll have to wait.

I grabbed Borderlands 2 (360) and Diablo III. Tax calculator was down for me too. Some of these titles were out of stock online since yesterday.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Looking at some of those bigger tvs like the $800 55" Samsung I cannot understand why the hell it only has 2 HDMI and 1 Component input. That is all. So if you have a PS3, 360 and HD cable someone is out on the HDMI unless you have a tuner or a HDMI switch. That big of a TV and normally $1,500 yet almost useless for inputs.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing alot of people do what I do, and just run everything through the Surround Sound receiver. Makes it easier to run everything into the receiver, and just run a single HDMI to the TV.

I referenced this earlier but the last time i got the tax issue, my item NEVER shipped.

I finally had to call them and after a while, I got to talk to the back office who said I owed them 90 cents and I had to authorize them to do it. It was really weird. But they authorized it (I never did get charged) and I got my item a few days later.

I hope all our orders don't get stuck in limbo.

Here's the thing, (and I'm not credit card expert) but if you have a $100 charge and they don't know what tax is on top of that, how can they charge your credit card company $110 when your checkout screen shows $100? Wouldn't that be against the rules?

I just hope they sort it out.

[quote name='chuckywang']I had Dead Island in my cart but it was removed when I tried to check out since it's now sold out online. F****KLSDF**[/QUOTE]

it says its still in-stock online?

at least u didn't order 2 extra copies by accident like i did

[quote name='cancerman1120']Looking at some of those bigger tvs like the $800 55" Samsung I cannot understand why the hell it only has 2 HDMI and 1 Component input. That is all. So if you have a PS3, 360 and HD cable someone is out on the HDMI unless you have a tuner or a HDMI switch. That big of a TV and normally $1,500 yet almost useless for inputs.[/QUOTE]

It seems to be a trend these days that most TV's have only a couple inputs. 1 or 2 HDMI's, and if your lucky a component. Composites gone most of the time, or at best, you get a shared one with the component input. Forget about S-video or DVI/VGA or anything. As someone with tons of game consoles i need my connections!

A lot of the really high end tv's will still give you a couple component and the older connections, and several HDMI's, but good luck finding them on low to mid, or even the lower high end models these days.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Bought UFC3 for 15- not the best deal in the world, but havent seen it cheap on gamefly[/QUOTE]

i couldn't pull the trigger on it. Its a great game. And this is the cheapest I've seen it....even on ebay it goes for at least 25

[quote name='confoosious']I referenced this earlier but the last time i got the tax issue, my item NEVER shipped.

I finally had to call them and after a while, I got to talk to the back office who said I owed them 90 cents and I had to authorize them to do it. It was really weird. But they authorized it (I never did get charged) and I got my item a few days later.

Here's the thing, (and I'm not credit card expert) but if you have a $100 charge and they don't know what tax is on top of that, how can they charge your credit card company $110 when your checkout screen shows $100? Wouldn't that be against the rules?

I just hope they sort it out.[/QUOTE]

Hmm thank you for mentioning this. My first order went through fine, but the next 2 had the tax issue, AND wouldn't give expedited shipping. I'll keep an eye on them and call if i have a problem. Out of curiosity what number did you call? Just the generic best buy 1-800 number? Wondering how you wound up with the back room

Just checked my account and and they applied the tax to my order and I can't cancel it. So it looks like it will ship without any issues. I used a gift card to pay for the whole thing.

got a few blu's and sniper elite for 360. their ad says that there is going to be way more blu's up for sale come actual black friday. i wonder what there will be, and hopefully there are more games as well, although I'm not holding my breath. Maybe we will get lucky and get another 5$ new release again, eh?

Also Halo Reach ($14.99), Just Dance 3 (Wii, $7.99), KH: DDD ($14.99), and AC:R (360, $7.99)

More than likely going to be flipped on eBay, not sure, might give Just Dance 3 a try, but I feel like it probably isn't the same without the Kinect. Already have AC:R on PS3 i got for $9.99 awhile back at Best Buy, and already got it for my friend's 360 at that price. Do not own a 3DS though I might want to get one just to play that game and the mario ones... (flip it and worry about it later, i see an opportunity for money), if anything I'd be getting a 360 bundle this year and then in that case i may keep Reach. the rest can go, was going to get $30 games to sell for more but i'll just save my money, good thing for credit cards to buy the stuff now & pay the bill when it comes in after selling or return and not worry about it. :)

Anyone have thoughts on that Denon receiver that they are selling? It gets pretty good reviews - I've been looking to actually buy a receiver and it seems to have everything I'm looking for included (minus a wifi adapter, which I'll probably just buy a wireless ethernet adapter to hook up.)

Would also help solve the HDMI input dilemma I have. Of course, I'd also have to find a good 5.1 speaker set...

[quote name='chuckywang']I had Dead Island in my cart but it was removed when I tried to check out since it's now sold out online. F****KLSDF**[/QUOTE]

Happened to me as well.

[quote name='eastcoastkody']it says its still in-stock online?

at least u didn't order 2 extra copies by accident like i did[/QUOTE]

It says "Sold out online"

[quote name='Flacksguy']All I got today was a couple of the ipods with the $50 gift cards for the kids,
a spare copy of Reach, and Dead Island.

Thats all I was looking for anyway. Was hoping they'd put the Xbox Holiday Bundle up, but I'll have to wait.[/QUOTE]

agreed. awesome deal on the ipods too.

[quote name='chuckywang']It says "Sold out online"[/QUOTE]

oh. Still said in-stock a couple mins ago.

Well I just cancelled the 2 duplicate orders I got from when the site crashed.

So technically they just got 2 more Dead Island and GTA 4s on ps3

One of my orders shipped, but the second is still stuck on "Order Received". I get the feeling it has something to do with the tax error I got when I checked out, even though it shows the tax was added and the proper total when I check the order status.

[quote name='confoosious']I referenced this earlier but the last time i got the tax issue, my item NEVER shipped.

I just hope they sort it out.[/QUOTE]

I placed 3 orders. Each one had a tax issue. The 1st one was resolved within 10 min and charged me tax. The 2nd one took about an hour and the third one is still pending. I think they are slowly making their way through the orders and fixing them.

Got the PS3 bundle for $199...paid $24.99 + tax after $175 in certificates used.

Got Dead Island GOTY + Sims 3 PC also. $11 after $5 certificate.

Pretty darn happy, assuming it all goes through. Those were the only items I planned on grabbing for Black Friday from Best Buy. Gonna be pretty darn annoyed if the order is cancelled.

[quote name='Kerplunkuga']Anyone have thoughts on that Denon receiver that they are selling? It gets pretty good reviews - I've been looking to actually buy a receiver and it seems to have everything I'm looking for included (minus a wifi adapter, which I'll probably just buy a wireless ethernet adapter to hook up.)

Would also help solve the HDMI input dilemma I have. Of course, I'd also have to find a good 5.1 speaker set...[/QUOTE]

Interested also. Read this. http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2404690,00.asp

For those of you that missed out on Sniper Elite V2 you can pick it up pre-owned for $12.99. The only catch is it is out of stock for shipping so you will have to check local stores for inventory. There is also a sale this week, buy 1 get 1 50% off on pre-owned games.

Well, looks like their tax calculator is working again. At least, after you make a purchase.

About 10 mins after making a $300 purchase I got another 15 bopped out of my account in a seperate "Authorization Transaction"

MOH: Warfighter or Battlefield 3 premium......Hmmmm

EDIT: I had Battlefield 3 and traded in a couple weeks back for almost $20. Played MOH on the PS3 when I rented it from Redbox. I'm still not sure on it though.

[quote name='krashhole']MOH: Warfighter or Battlefield 3 premium......Hmmmm

EDIT: I had Battlefield 3 and traded in a couple weeks back for almost $20. Played MOH on the PS3 when I rented it from Redbox. I'm still not sure on it though.[/QUOTE]

Battlefield 3 premium.

bread's done
Back