Reward Zone Silver Black Friday Early Access 11/19/12 LIST IN OP

sninh

Banned
i saw this on the reward zone website and didn't see it posted anywhere

Black Friday Early Access Event Monday, 11/19
As a Premier Silver member, you get first access to select Black Friday deals. Preview the deals on 11/18 and then shop online or by phone on 11/19, beginning at 11 a.m. ET.

Here's how it works:

• Preview: Sunday 11/18, check your inbox or MyRewardZone.com for a look at select deals.
  • Shop: Monday 11/19, the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event begins at 11 a.m. ET. For one day only, shop online or by phone. Quantities are limited.
  • Prepare: Today, add your Reward Zone member number to your BestBuy.com account if you haven't already to ensure quick, easy access to this exclusive event.
Stay tuned for more details about the Premier Silver Black Friday Early Access event. It's just another way of saying thanks to our most loyal customers.

link at all the deals: http://www.bestbuy.com/preview20121118

Controllers
PS3 Dualshock 3- $34.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller- $34.99

$29.99
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
:360::ps3: Medal of Honor: Warfighter
:360::ps3: Darksiders II
:360::ps3: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition
:360::ps3: The Amazing Spider-Man
:360::ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted

:psp: Vita Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified Limited Edition PS Vita Wi-Fi Bundle $199.99

$34.99:
:360::ps3: Assassin's Creed III
:360::ps3: Madden NFL 13
:360: Forza Horizon
:360::ps3: Borderlands 2
:360::ps3: FIFA Soccer 13
:pc: Diablo III
:ps3: Sony Dualshock 3 Controller
:ps3: Turtle Beach - Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset for PlayStation 3
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black
:360: Turtle Beach - Ear Force X12 Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

$24.99 (Note all are Kinect only):
:360: Wipeout 3
:360: Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth
:360: Dance Central 3: Best Buy Exclusive Edition with 2 Bonus Tracks
:360: Kinect Sports: Ultimate Collection
:360: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect
:360: Just Dance 4

$14.99:
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto IV: The Complete Edition
:360: Halo: Reach
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
:360::ps3: Sniper Elite V2
:360::ps3: UFC Undisputed 3
:psp: Mortal Kombat Vita

$7.99:
:360::ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year
:360::ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel
:wii: Just Dance 3
:360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations
:360::ps3: Grand Slam Tennis 2
:pc: The Sims 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to get my order in...seemed to work whe n I used Safari vs IE/CHROME...possibly coincidence. i, also, had that weird tax message everyone else got. Managed AC3(Xbox) Lorax and twilight DVD for family..when i tried to check out SMALLVILLE in my cart sold out.....grrrr.

Got all the way to the "place order" page at around 11:04, then 11:30. Wouldn't work either time. Successfully placed an order moments only to find that the earlier two orders went through. Weird.

[quote name='mathyou']Got all the way to the "place order" page at around 11:04, then 11:30. Wouldn't work either time. Successfully placed an order moments only to find that the earlier two orders went through. Weird.[/QUOTE]

same thing happened to me.

Once the site started working properly....I placed an order no problem.

Then 20 mins later I got 2 email confirmations saying that my earlier orders went thru.

Just cancelled those

[quote name='krashhole']MOH: Warfighter or Battlefield 3 premium......Hmmmm

EDIT: I had Battlefield 3 and traded in a couple weeks back for almost $20. Played MOH on the PS3 when I rented it from Redbox. I'm still not sure on it though.[/QUOTE]

BF3 >>>>>>> MOH. Hands down, all day.

Is the BF3 premium content worth it? I have the back to karkland from the pre-order and I bought close quarters a few months back. Don't know anything else about the other packs.

[quote name='mark_IV']For those of you that missed out on Sniper Elite V2 you can pick it up pre-owned for $12.99. The only catch is it is out of stock for shipping so you will have to check local stores for inventory. There is also a sale this week, buy 1 get 1 50% off on pre-owned games.[/QUOTE]
the other catch is that it is 360 only for that price....:cry:

There wasn't really anything I wanted, so I ended up just getting Dance Central 3 and Kingdom Hearts 3DS. No need to shop there this Friday, Wal-Mart here I come!

Got my order in for :ps3: dead island a few hours ago... now i dont have to go into the store on friday and deal with the chaos!

[quote name='sasuke543']There wasn't really anything I wanted, so I ended up just getting Dance Central 3 and Kingdom Hearts 3DS. No need to shop there this Friday, Wal-Mart here I come![/QUOTE]
Curious, why did you order DC3 from BB and not just go to walmart for it ($15 there) ??

So besides the initial 2 minutes before the site completely crashed, has anyone been able to get expedited shipping? I just see several people saying that standard shipping is the only one available, and that's the same case for me. I'm curious because I would cancel some of my orders for faster shipping if it's slowly coming back up for everyone.

All I was going to buy was Grand Slam II, it hit my price point for the shallow arcade tennis game but it sold out as I was adding it to my cart :(. Bought the Super slim PS3 for my ex-gf but other than that, got nothing. Bleh.

[quote name='ithebigc']So besides the initial 2 minutes before the site completely crashed, has anyone been able to get expedited shipping? I just see several people saying that standard shipping is the only one available, and that's the same case for me. I'm curious because I would cancel some of my orders for faster shipping if it's slowly coming back up for everyone.[/QUOTE]

When I placed my first order when the deals went live the expedited shipping option showed up for me, but it was $2 per item so I passed and went with standard instead. The second order it told me that my order was ineligible for expedited shipping.

So besides the initial 2 minutes before the site completely crashed, has anyone been able to get expedited shipping? I just see several people saying that standard shipping is the only one available, and that's the same case for me. I'm curious because I would cancel some of my orders for faster shipping if it's slowly coming back up for everyone.
Standard shipping here...did notice expedited before it went to pot

I was finally able to place my 7-item order at 11:55am EST before having to run:

:360: Sniper Elite V2 (flip to Amazon for $22.65)
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 (flip to Amazon for $24.50)
:3ds: KH 3D: DDD
:360: Dead Island: GotY
:dvd: Supernatural S7
[Blu-ray] Captain America: The First Avenger
[Blu-ray] Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

Everything came out to ~$75 before I applied a $50 RZ certificate and paid $24.93 with my Pitch-In Card (since changed to $26.43 with the tax already applied in my order status). :D I did try to get Expedited shipping for everything, but it was switched to Standard during checkout. I can wait, so it's no big deal; everything in my order is in the process of being fulfilled (i.e., I can't cancel anything now), so all should be well.

Also, I'm totally bringing a printout of AC3 sitting in my cart for $34.99 to my local store to PM my preordered copy (already PMed to $49.99). It isn't Black Friday yet...;) Thanks for the idea, Pookymeister!

[quote name='HenDoggy']can you price match ac3 i already got it and want the sale price?[/QUOTE]

If you're premier silver maybe. But this is supposed to be considered Black Friday pricing. So YMMV.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Interested also. Read this. http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2404690,00.asp[/QUOTE]

I read that earlier today - Honestly, thats really the only somehwat "negative" (if you consider 3 out of 5 to be somewhat negative like I do) review that I found. I think the score was a little harsh considering what the cons listed were. They seemed to focus in on how the wired ipod/ipad connections had faults, however, they praised it for having awesome airplay abilities. With the way I'll be setting it up, if Airplay does work well, I will never have to plug in the ipod/ipad anyway.

It seems that the important sound/output factors surrounding the receiver all get really good reviews (amazon has a few more fleshed out reviews from consumers, but not many.)

I went ahead and bit on it. At 290 shipped (tax included) I figured it was worth a gamble. Now to just find that set of speakers....

Those wanting to PM AC3 it will definitely be YMMV. This is the BF price and part of the new policy also states no PM from online retailers between 11/18-11/26. You may be able to talk your way into it but it might be tough.

[quote name='cancerman1120']Those wanting to PM AC3 it will definitely be YMMV. This is the BF price and part of the new policy also states no PM from online retailers between 11/18-11/26. You may be able to talk your way into it but it might be tough.[/QUOTE]I know, but I'm still going to give it a shot.

Already got shipping notifications for both my games. I guess they are coming in from different warehouses, because they are being shipped separately.

Well due to some Undocumented Features of Best Buys awesome site and crack customer service team. 5 of orders have all "been cancelled because we were unable to verify your information."

Yet this is the same Silver Account and Best Buy Card I've used for years. Its no wonder i shop at Amazon now. I even just used the card to pick up my Wii U's pre-order on saturday, and I am pretty sure i still live in the same place.

The asus seemed like a good deal since it said the normal price was $500, but I am seeing practically identical specs for $299, just with win7 but an offer of win8 for $15 more. So it seems like it is not a $250 savings afterall.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']silver members spend $2500 a year or get lucky in a promo to get the status, no way to sign up unless you unload a ton of dough right now.[/QUOTE]

What's this about getting lucky in a promo? I randomly became a silver member last month. I still need to spend $1300 to get silver too. I'm absolutely puzzled as to what happened.

Curious, why did you order DC3 from BB and not just go to walmart for it ($15 there) ??[/QUOTE]

Doesn't Best Buy have some exclusive tracks? I will probably get a couple DC3 at Walmart to resell them for profit though :D

I was able to put Expedited shipping on all my items. You guys weren't able to change the option?

[quote name='Ace69']I was able to put Expedited shipping on all my items. You guys weren't able to change the option?[/QUOTE]Nope--I manually adjusted all of the shipping speeds for my items to Expedited before proceeding to checkout, but when I got a page or two in, I was told that it wasn't available for any of the items and everything switched back to Standard shipping.

[quote name='scottman']The asus seemed like a good deal since it said the normal price was $500, but I am seeing practically identical specs for $299, just with win7 but an offer of win8 for $15 more. So it seems like it is not a $250 savings afterall.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, just like Amazon, they always push items up to their MSRP before a sale regardless of what they're actually selling it for.

That being said, it's a savings of $65 on a really thin, light laptop -- not a bad deal.

[quote name='Ace69']I was able to put Expedited shipping on all my items. You guys weren't able to change the option?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't. It let me change it in the cart then when I was at checkout it would only let me select standard.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Went to BBY and matched Assassin's Creed III 360 for $34.99 since I bought it already.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sweet if they'll match these deals for previous purchases. That'll make up for their website shitting the bed to me.

[quote name='Vigilante']Nope--I manually adjusted all of the shipping speeds for my items to Expedited before proceeding to checkout, but when I got a page or two in, I was told that it wasn't available for any of the items and everything switched back to Standard shipping.[/QUOTE]
I did that too but I didn't get a notice like that. Maybe because I was actually happy to get to the checkout. :razz:

yes im silver member i keep calling to try pricematch ac3 but they keep hanging up on me Grrr. I think they are blacklisting me for doing too many pricematches lol

I suppose it's YMMV if I were to buy Dead Island GotY B&M BestBuy today, if they would except a PM friday and adjust the price?

[quote name='Jav0r']are those laptops any good?[/QUOTE]

Reviews for the older model at $320 are so so. Not the fastest, no dvd drive, but decent weight and portability. Was considering one for a gift, but I know the person would want a drive.

[quote name='Jav0r']Are those laptops any good?[/QUOTE]

For gaming? No. For school, web browsing, and streaming -- sure.

Everything seems to be fixed. If you place an order now you can get Expedited Shipping for free. Too bad all but one of my orders were already processing and I can't cancel them to get faster shipping :cry:

Also, Dead Island GOTY and Sniper and whatever else you guys wanted (glanced through the past pages) are back in stock! Get it while you can.

Yep, seems like a lot of items got restocked... trying to decide if I care enough. I was able to get an order in super fast this morning before the site imploded-- had a separate tab open for everything I wanted, so as things went live I reloaded, added to cart, and then did a final run via Ebates to get cash back (which has already posted, and for some reason seems to be posting against the full value of the order and not the discounted prices!) and was checked out by 8:01. (actually, had 2 orders as NFS:MW wasn't live and I didn't want to lose what I had in my cart)

Have to say I'm pretty happy with my haul, got KH, NFS:MW, Grand Slam 2, and one of the 500GB HDs. Everything but the tennis game has already shipped. Already got a 3TB from Amazon during the pricing glitch over the weekend, would have maybe bought another had it not been a Seagate (I'm a bit concerned from all I've heard about Seagate's declining reliability, but we'll see).

I understand once the site imploded it would suck but I have to agree with the above poster, props to BB for putting almost all of the best deals online and getting stuff shipped already. The execution (as usual for BB) leaves a bit to be desired, but in a lot of ways it was no worse than a 0.5-second Amazon lightning deal you have almost no real chance of getting.

[quote name='ithebigc']Everything seems to be fixed. If you place an order now you can get Expedited Shipping for free. Too bad all but one of my orders were already processing and I can't cancel them to get faster shipping :cry:

Also, Dead Island GOTY and Sniper and whatever else you guys wanted (glanced through the past pages) are back in stock! Get it while you can.[/QUOTE]

Thanks got a 2nd Dead Island for a friend.

yeh. Even tho it was a pain staking process when the site crashed this morning.

I'm super happy I got AC: Revalations, Dead Island, GTA IV and Halo: Reach for about $12 each.

Leaves me w/ only some DVDs, Blu-Rays and that 40" TV (doorbuster) to worry about when I goto Best Buy in a couple days

bread's done
Back