Rewards for Club Nintendo Members with Elite Status

I just received this e-mail regarding the rewards for Club Nintendo members that earned Gold or Platinum status. I apologize if there is already a thread discussing the rewards.

1726776_2412.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! is a downloadable game for the Wii?

Pretty snazzy. Official Mario hat is kind of neat too.

Guess it was too much to hope for the LoZ statue or the Gold Mario figurine. Maybe next year.

Yeah, I got it this moring too. I have platinum. Pretty dissappointed with the offering. I guess I didn't expect it to be as good as the Japanese gifts but these were pretty blah. I do have Punchout, but I don't see the download as being that great so I guess I am stuck with the hat.

I want both the Mario Hat and the Doc Lewis Punch Out!! game....

I am going to get the Doc Lewis Punch Out!! game just incase it is not a pin number mailed/emailed, and rather a gifted WiiWare game.

If someone does not want their Mario Hat- I will buy/trade for it!

Please PM me and we can work out the details!

Thanks.

I went ahead and got the hat. I figure it's worth more to me than one more fighter in Punch-Out. This is like the one and only instance where I'd rather a game be on a physical disc than downloadable.

Wow, compared to what Japan got the last few years, American Nintendo fans got fucked! Well, at least they must be used to it by now.

[quote name='georox']Wow, compared to what Japan got the last few years, American Nintendo fans got fucked! Well, at least they must be used to it by now.[/QUOTE]
Well, yes, all previous years in the US, Nintendo gave us NOTHING! OK, well, you might have gotten 3 issues of Nintendo Power, but that was about the best you could hope for.

bread's done
Back