Rewards Zone Gamers Club: Halo ODST XBox 360 Elite Sweepstakes

Thedrknss48

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
www.halosweepstakes.com

From 9/1 until 9/30 Best Buy is giving away once a day a Halo: ODST Xbox 360 Elite. You can enter once a day now until 9/30. You must be a Gamers Club member to enter.

EDIT: The original link stopped working, so this one seems to be better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man. I've been a member of the Reward Zone program for a couple years and hadn't even heard of the Gamers Club.

thanks, signed up. I'll no doubt win since I finally bought a 360 a few months ago when the RE5 Bundle came out.

kind of weird that you can enter daily start now? but the contest itself is a daily drawing starting in 9/1 to 9/30.... I'm having issues entering myself... could this be a mistake on their end possibly.

i'm assuming that the day you enter, enters you for that day's drawings? no?

[quote name='happyorangeman']I tried entering but it says that it can't connect, oh well...I'll try again later.[/QUOTE]
i was gonna go through my round of daily voting and i was greeted with the same error

I spoke too soon...page was loading when I posted that. I'm getting this every time I press enter:

The connection has timed out

The server at www.halosweepstakes.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
:whistle2:|

When contests give away game-specific 360s they usually have a custom paint job. Best Buy just slapped on an ODST skin and called it an ODST 360. They might as well have just given away regular 360s.

[quote name='shieryda']Bloody hell. This contest is bullshit. The damn site is down, so how the eff are we supposed to enter?![/QUOTE]

Well... it doesn't officially start until next week, so I think you don't have to worry about that.

[quote name='gorgonzola238']Well... it doesn't officially start until next week, so I think you don't have to worry about that.[/QUOTE]

But that's weird that they let you enter now (and last week), if the contest doesn't start until next week.

[quote name='shieryda']But that's weird that they let you enter now (and last week), if the contest doesn't start until next week.[/QUOTE]

True, hopefully early entrants aren't disqualified :p

Indeed, thanks OP.
cagus.smile.jpg

[quote name='SolidMetal']Does it come with the game or just the console?[/QUOTE]

Only the Elite console...all "prettied" up. No Halo game, sadly. :cry:

30 of them in all.

i cant enter. it just started today but every time i click CONTINUE on the ad it just says "We're Sorry! We could not process your request at this time." anyone else getting this??

bread's done
Back