*~Rewards1~* Help Me Get A Cobalt DS Lite CAGers!!

HustlerKid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So yeah I dont have a DS Lite....and there out of stock everywhere. But theres this new one coming out and I might have I chance to get it!!!!

I just need to earn 130 points at this site! I was wondering If you guys can help me out? If you sign up here and earn points also you can help me get the DS Lite faster while earning yourself something too! They have all kinds of prizes.

If you have any questions, plese visit my blog! I answer alot of questions there. I would really appreciate the help! If you have any other sites like this I would be glad to sign up under you and help you get a prize also!

Q. Ok, so what is Rewards1?
A. Rewards1 is a website that encourages you to fill out sponsored surveys for free prizes from the website. You can sign up here

http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=18924

Q. What are the prizes?
A. Prizes can be anything from Xbox 360 controllers to World of Warcraft prepaid time cards to cell phones and ipods and can be seen here.

Q. What if I don't see a prize that I want?
A. First, go to amazon.com and browse any of their products. If you find something you like or you would want then go to the main page and enter Rewards1 Support Ticket and the awesome guys at Rewards1 will get back to you in a day or so with the amount of points need for you to claim that prize. Generally $1=1 point.

Q. How do I get points?
A. There are two ways to get points. First there are "Offers" you can complete that gives you a certain amount of points per offer depending on the offer. There are 4 different types of offers.

• Free - These are the easiest and usually the quickest to do. The only downside is they are typically the lowest paying.
  • CC-Free, requires credit card - usually pay more but you must be careful to read the terms of the offer as they may charge after the trial period if not cancelled in time.
  • CC-Pay, requires credit card - are the highest paying offers, but require you to make a purchase. Cellphone - these offers require a cellphone, and may or may not
Cellphone - these offers require a cellphone, and may or may not be free.

The easiest way to get the maximum amount of points from offers is by creating a few spam accounts at free email websites like: Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail. This will allow you to enter a valid email that you can check without having your main email spamed. Also, stay away from using fake information as it is grounds for your account to be banned.
Another Tip: "Do the offers from the front first. Don't worry if the ones in front are all about lipstick and mascara and the offers in the back are Ferrari's and XBox's, you want to get as many points as quickly as possible - don't be fooled by "cool" looking or high paying offers."
Q. What is the second way?
A. Referrals. Get your friends to sign up for Rewards1 with your unique link and you can get 20% of whatever they make. Also, Rewards1 often has "referral contests" where the user who gets the top 10 most referrals during a certain time period can win a nice amount of points. The only catch is that the person who is referred has to complete at least 1 offer. The complete rules for the December contest can be found here. To help you with your referrals there are Referral Banners.

Tips
  • Create a few free spam email accounts at sites like Yahoo!, Hotmail and Gmail to keep unwanted spam out of your main email inbox.
  • Use real information for offers but switch up your emails with every different offer. Have a cycle, for example: use your yahoo email, then your hotmail email then your gmail email and then start the cycle over again.
  • Clear the cookies after every 6 or so offers completed.
  • Be careful where you put your referral code, (some forums may ban you for misuse.)
  • Leave the windows/tabs up long enough to get the points more often.
  • Some offers take up to a day to be credited to you. So wait at least 24 hours before you try an offer again.
  • Don't try to cheat. YOU WILL GET CAUGHT!
  • Get your friends to join via your referral link, more points for you
  • Put your link on your: Facebook, Myspace, Forum, Digg, Youtube, AIM and whatever other profiles you have.
  • Use "RoboForm" to quickly and easily fill out offers and surveys.
  • Use Getref.com to help get referrals for your account.
  • Be patient and courteous, it makes things so much easier on everyone here, and frankly, no one likes a douchebag.
  • If you still need help private message me and I'll be glad to help if I can
  • If you are now convinced to sign up you can be my referral so you can help me out by clicking here and I'll help you sign up if you need me to.
!!!Proof!!!
http://rewards1.com/testimonials.php
http://forums.rewards1.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

hello HustlerKid,

Did you completed all the manual credit offers, they might help you to get some instant points and increase your earning from points2shop

bread's done
Back