Rewards1-Sharing Success

skaterboi15

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (67%)
Hey everybody!! Skaterboi15 here showing you an awesome site!!

For those of you who don't know what Rewards1 is then I'm here to introduce to you this amazing site.

Rewards1 is a freebie site. The concept is very simple, 1 point=$1. You earn points through doing offers, which are very easy to complete, and take up very little of your time. You could easily make 20 points, in a matter of 25 minutes. It's that simple!!

Once you have earned enough points for your desired prize, then you can request your desired prize. There's a decent list of prizes on the site, but if there isn't anything you could find that catches your eye, you could order from anywhere such as Hollister, Bestbuy, Target, Newegg, etc.

The support and staff from Rewards1 are extremely friendly, and are willing to help anyone new, or experienced. If that's not to your taste, there is also a subsection of forums, where members like yourself help out each other. The forums give guides on how to complete an offer, and so forth.

Rewards1 is an amazing site, and I have been a long time member, and I have decided to get myself back onto the site. Some of my success has been great, and I've made nearly $100 off the site.

To sign up for Rewards1 click Here

If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM! Good luck, and Have Fun!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back