RewardTV - Take surveys and answer questions about TV shows and Movies for prizes!

quadomatic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
http://www.rewardtv.com

This site is great. You just answer trivia questions about TV shows and Movies. They'll also ask you questions about commercials, which you can get a lot of points from. Points can be redeemed for lots of prizes, from video game systems to an iPod, to gift cards.

I suggest people play the games for one hour shows, as there is a limit of five TV games a day, and 1 hour shows, or longer, have the most points (5000 and up)

There are also surveys that give tons of points. I just earned 80,000 points off of surveys in about 20 minutes. Those are added fairly often.

Good luck!

A KFC $5 gift certificate is 150K points & Linens n Things $10 gift certificate is 300K points. That's a lot of work. I'll try it some time at work.

[quote name='azortex']A KFC $5 gift certificate is 150K points & Linens n Things $10 gift certificate is 300K points. That's a lot of work. I'll try it some time at work.[/QUOTE]

Thats why you don't do the shopping spree stuff, or gift cards in general. Go for the big stuff, like PS3 and XBOX 360 in auctions. I'm aiming to get a 10-15 million points and shoot for a PS3 by auction. I earned 91,500 points today. So, at 90,000 points a day, it would take 111 days to get 10,000,000 points. Thats not bad for a free PS3 I guess.

If you play the right shows, like 1 hour shows, then you can get 5,000 points per game, so thats 25,000 points a day from games alone. They add a bunch of surveys every day too.

I've been a member for months. I only have about 600k points because I don't watch that much TV. You can only answer but so many surveys so you need to be a TV watcher to get much more. And it's much easier to rack up points quickly when you first join because you haven't answered any of the surveys and such yet.

wikipedia for trivia answers? or just google, can you win xbl codes or points or anything?

[quote name='cyrix`']wikipedia for trivia answers? or just google, can you win xbl codes or points or anything?[/QUOTE]

It's not really trivia about shows in general. They're questions about individual episodes of a show. So no googling things or anything like that.

There's no XBL codes or points or anything like that. They have tons of gift cards, PS3s, 360s, Wiis, games, mp3 players, and other stuff that all goes for auctions for points.

[quote name='nikelecious91']Is a CC required?[/QUOTE]

Nope, it's not oriented like that at all.

The games you play are just questions about episodes of TV shows, and the surveys are all related to TV and Movie advertisements, upcoming movies, and TV shows, sometimes cars, and sometimes cellphones.

We should post answers for certain shows everyday. Each person has a set to tv show to live up to everyday. I am in for Sportscenter! Anybody else wanna do this? It could be huge!

[quote name='quadomatic']It's not really trivia about shows in general. They're questions about individual episodes of a show. So no googling things or anything like that.[/quote]

You could, actually, but it would take longer than you'd want. America's Next Top Model is on Television Without Pity, for example, and you could probably score 100% with their recap...but it would take 10-15 minutes to read.

Also, about half the questions are about the commercials. This is good, in a way, because you can take a quiz for a show you haven't seen and still get 1000 points.

[quote name='HighlightShow']We should post answers for certain shows everyday. Each person has a set to tv show to live up to everyday. I am in for Sportscenter! Anybody else wanna do this? It could be huge![/quote]

This is a great idea. I don't know if there are any shows that I watch yet, so I'll have to see. Today I faked it for Top Model, Flip This House, 30 Minute Meals, I Love the 90s, and Grease.

[quote name='blandstalker']
This is a great idea. I don't know if there are any shows that I watch yet, so I'll have to see. Today I faked it for Top Model, Flip This House, 30 Minute Meals, I Love the 90s, and Grease.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure thats such a good idea...I'm pretty sure that in the ToS it says that doing that is against the rules (sharing answers I mean).

[quote name='quadomatic']I'm not sure thats such a good idea...I'm pretty sure that in the ToS it says that doing that is against the rules (sharing answers I mean).[/quote]

Oh well, just trying to help.

this has been around for years. probally 3 or 4 years ago the people who was winning the big items needed 100 million pts to even win anything. if the pts are jacked up that high now you probally going to need 1 billion pts before you win an auction

[quote name='quadomatic']Thats why you don't do the shopping spree stuff, or gift cards in general. Go for the big stuff, like PS3 and XBOX 360 in auctions. I'm aiming to get a 10-15 million points and shoot for a PS3 by auction. I earned 91,500 points today. So, at 90,000 points a day, it would take 111 days to get 10,000,000 points. Thats not bad for a free PS3 I guess.

If you play the right shows, like 1 hour shows, then you can get 5,000 points per game, so thats 25,000 points a day from games alone. They add a bunch of surveys every day too.[/QUOTE]
Or work an hour a day at a real job, and you could buy 2 PS3's in 111 days and have enough left over for a couple games.

[quote name='nikelecious91']I'm guessing the limit of games per day is 5? I can't seem to add a 6th game to the playlist..[/quote]

Yes, that is what I have been getting. Currently at 165k after 2 days. Anybody else wanna do the answer thing? We could PM them between some people? Let me know if you are interested.

[quote name='slidecage']this has been around for years. probally 3 or 4 years ago the people who was winning the big items needed 100 million pts to even win anything. if the pts are jacked up that high now you probally going to need 1 billion pts before you win an auction[/QUOTE]

Why don't you check the auctions, you don't need a 100 million points

Right now the PS3 is at 13,801,000 at it ends in 35 minutes

I got 28,100 points today, with a total of 418,800 (I had played a while back but had stopped).

You should know that your points do expire at the end of the next year after you earned the points, so if you earned them today, they would expire at the end of 2008.

Also, if you're inactive for 6 months, then you lose all your points. Thats how I lost mine a while back when I stopped playing.

I think I had a few million points at one time...too bad

[quote name='nikelecious91']btw if no one knew, you can refer people for 2500 points...they just have to play at least 1 game a week for 2 weeks.[/quote]

1 game everyday?

[quote name='nikelecious91']Nope just checked again and it's ONCE a week. So technically two times.[/quote]

Alright, thanks. I guess no one wants to do the answers thing, then?

[quote name='quadomatic']Why don't you check the auctions, you don't need a 100 million points

Right now the PS3 is at 13,801,000 at it ends in 35 minutes[/QUOTE]

tons of people must left then cause i remember ps2 systems going for close to 75 million back around 2001.. you couldnt touch anything under 50 million

i won a 20 buck pizza gift card and then left

[quote name='nikelecious91']I'm aiming to get 15,000,000 and pray the PS3 will be around then :D[/QUOTE]
Probably will be PS5 by then.

[quote name='slidecage']tons of people must left then cause i remember ps2 systems going for close to 75 million back around 2001.. you couldnt touch anything under 50 million

i won a 20 buck pizza gift card and then left[/QUOTE]

Oh yea, I remember that too...I think they gave more bonus points back then.

bread's done
Back