Rez for sale/trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziv_Zulander

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
Brand new and sealed. I might be able to provide a picture if asked. If you're buying I can ONLY accept a Postal Money Order.

To contact me either use PM, email, or AIM (SeldomIsCobb)

PLEASE DO NOT POST IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED IN THE ITEM.

zewone - Didn't see anything, sorry

Everyone else - Please don't post here if you're not interested in trading/buying for the game, I want this topic to be as unclogged as possible.

[quote name='Ziv_Zulander']I don't care whats going to happen to it. all i want to do is trade the damn item.[/quote]
I can offer a game for it, check my haves. I am going to put the link to the page in my sig, but for now, can you go to the topic and check out what you may want? It is on this cheap ass trading forums page, and you know my username... Yeah, so talk to you later about it.

[quote name='deathcabforcutie'][quote name='Ziv_Zulander']Wheres a mod when I need one.[/quote]

what do you mean "when you need one?" theres no reason to wait for them to ban you, just go ahead and leave by yourself! that way you dont NEED a mod anymore! if u need nemore help with this let me know![/quote]

save surge, and wipe out the whole ripper race!! down with the spam, nazi's, rippers, and trolls.

PS: my offer of $13 paypal is still firm, 14 actually for fees. so you want 14 shipped for it Ziv? also, your shipping first since you have no pos feedback here, so unless your trading with another person who has 0 feedback, best of luck to you!

[quote name='mousin']ill offer you 20 bucks - 5 bucks for being a bitch + 1 buck for clogging your thread - 4 because your dumb enough to try and hide whats really $20 bucks. so thats 10 bucks + 3 shipping. ill pay 13 bucks shipped for it.[/quote]

Ok, lets think about this. 20 - 5 = 15, right? After you think about that, do 15 + 1 = 16. Wait, ISNT THAT RIGHT?!? OMFG, yeah it is. So then, you do 16 - 4 = 12. Then you think about that, think please. OH YEAH, LET ME PUT DOWN 13 NOW! Yeah, you dumbass, you should think about the insults you are going to make before you just put something so stupid that it doesn't make any sense in a post. Yeah, do that next time, and maybe we will think you are smart. =D

Thanks, just wanted to know who the real dumbass here could be....?! I'm stumped.

Quit with the fuckin flaming. Thread crapping is not allowed. THis was addressed in a sticky, that I guess no one read.

Going through and deleting all posts flaming this user. Stop thread crapping !

Guys lay off him. The "rumor" of a Rez re-release has been in doubt for awhile. Don't make stupid offers like $15, when it hasn't even been in stores for $20 yet. When it's in stores for $20, $15 is reasonable, but not before it's even been out.

green is right, he has been civil about this, but you keep provoking him.

Conclusion: don't be a jackass.

EDIT: Casey stepped in. Nevermind.

ziv, you should just take it to ebay. I sold 3 of them last week for 60 bucks a piece. If they're not going to offer you anything reasonable here, then don't bother.

I'm willing to trade, but alas, no want list.

I don't beat around the bush: List somethings you want, you have a 3/4 chance that I'll have it, or can get it, depending on what it is.

Otherwise my final offer is $35 shipped, and not a dime more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back