Rez - will trade for ?

sonarrat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I have a sealed NTSC US/Canada copy of Rez in my possession, thanks to a trade from a gentleman in Puerto Rico. He also sent me an unsealed copy, so I don't need the other one and would love to trade it for another item of similar value. Pictured, on the left:

There is stuff on the shrink-wrap which has warped it a little bit, but I've taken a magnifying glass to it and I can say confidently that none of it has affected the case underneath - I even took the round sticker off and while the "3" is printed into the shrink-wrap, it was light enough to not scar the box. Once out of the wrap, it should look even better than the mint, but unsealed copy on the right.

Will trade for any of the following (US games only please):

[edited to bring the list closer to earth]

Mint or sealed Gitaroo-Man (PS2)
Complete Valkyrie Profile (PS1)
Complete Suikoden II (PS1)
Sealed black-label Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1)
Sealed Intelligent Qube (PS1)
Sealed Ridge Racer Revolution AND Rage Racer (PS1) [if you have either of these, but not both, please PM me]

rofl. Who are you trying to kid here? This isn't dumbassgamers.com.

A psp or sealed suikoden II for rez? Keep dreaming.

If anyone really wants it.. I really want a sealed RR Revolution and Rage Racer. Those arguably aren't worth as much as Rez is..

I considered asking for some Saturn games, but Radiant Silvergun would really be pushing it.

A sealed Gitaroo-Man would be nice too...

I know you bastards arent laughing at me lol...Shining Force 3 and REZ fall into the same bracket...value wise atleast :whistle2:k

Shining Force III for Rez is a pretty good trade on both sides. As for trying to get a PSP, even system only, is rediculous, dude.

[quote name='Dragoon_42']Shining Force III for Rez is a pretty good trade on both sides. As for trying to get a PSP, even system only, is rediculous, dude.[/QUOTE]

Hey, look at how much it commands at Amazon and say that... $200 at minimum, and $400 is more common. Even Gitaroo-Man doesn't list for that much, not now and maybe not ever. You can buy a sealed Panzer Dragoon Saga for that much.

Shining Force III could be a good trade. That's actually one of the games I considered listing.

[quote name='sonarrat']You can buy a sealed Panzer Dragoon Saga for less.
[/QUOTE]

I agree that Rez sealed does command a high price but not quite that high - eBay is a better determinant of market value.

[quote name='sonarrat']Hey, look at how much it commands at Amazon and say that... $200 at minimum, and $400 is more common. Even Gitaroo-Man doesn't list for that much, not now and maybe not ever. You can buy a sealed Panzer Dragoon Saga for that much.

Shining Force III could be a good trade. That's actually one of the games I considered listing.[/QUOTE]

just because people list it for insane prices on amazon doesn't mean people actually pay that much for it...

[quote name='Jimbo504']just because people list it for insane prices on amazon doesn't mean people actually pay that much for it...[/QUOTE]

You'd be surprised.. I've sold copies of Phantasy Star Online Plus for $60, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne and Riviera for $70, Disgaea for $80, and Digital Devil Saga for, incredibly, $100..

There are people out there who will pay extra for games, though there is a limit.

Going to have to turn down the Shining Force III trade, only because I don't have a Saturn. If I did, I would be all over it... I edited the OP and I think it's a little closer to fair market value now. Ridge Racer games get priority, because I have a collection going..

i've got a sealed rez. and i just won a complete Suikoden II for $74 shipped off the bay. that's cool since i sold my disc only copy for $71 shipped.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']i've got a sealed rez. and i just won a complete Suikoden II for $74 shipped off the bay. that's cool since i sold my disc only copy for $71 shipped.[/QUOTE]

Nice. :D Ebay prices seem to be falling lately.. I have seen Rez go for $200 before, even on Ebay. Certainly there haven't been many complete Suiko II's under $100.

bread's done
Back