RF Adapters?

Stormtrooper30

CAGiversary!
Hey guys,

Is there an RF adapter that will let me play my N64 and FC Twin on my LG LCD? I've got one now for my N64, but it creates bad picture quality when I try to watch TV on some channels. It also has bad picture quality while playing the N64.

The N64 has composite out, so you can just plug it into a video source. As for the FC Twin, I dunno if that has composite out either. The NES had composite out I believe.

Yeah, the NES had composite out. And I'm pretty sure that FC twin does as well.

But why would you want RF? RF is by far the worst for video quality. Composite should give you much better picture quality though.. because you're using an LCD, everything before the time of HD consoles will look pretty shitty.

Hate to answer your question with a question but what kind of inputs does your TV have? Coax(RF) (Cable hookup), Composite (Red White and Yellow) , Component (Red, Blue, Green, Red White), HDMI? That's going to determine what you need.
-G

Most newer TVs should have at least one composite input, so get the composite cables and hook that stuff up. Then you can just change the source to AV1 or whatever. That is exactly how I play SNES and N64.

bread's done
Back