Rhino Games - Buy a 360 get 20% off of Accessories

pumbaa

CAGiversary!
I was at Rhino Games yesterday taking advantage of the 2 for 1 deal and I saw a flyer for a new Rhino Promotion. If you buy ANY Xbox 360 at Rhino, ALL Accessories bought at the same time will get 20% taken off. This includes new and used consoles and Accessories.

So yesterday I bought a used "core" 360 for $279.99 (which acutually was a Premium 360... bundled with a wireless controller and component cables) and got a used HD (normally priced $84.99) for $17 off. So I essentially got a Premium Xbox for around $350.

The amount that you can get 20% seems unlimited, as the cashier literally went into Windows Calculator and figured out the 20% off that way.

The flyer wasn't needed (plus they are at the counter anyways) and it said that the deal ended on 8/5.

Yeah... but this is a B&M and doesn't require anything special... you just walk in and buy something. No hoping that they honor the price or that your order will ship soon. I wanted a 360 yesterday... I got one yesterday... for significantly less than I would've paid normally.

bread's done
Back