Not open for further replies.

Royal High Knight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
133 (100%)
I have a $5 off admission ticket code for Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

Its very simple to win

Answer the following:

What's my favorite batman villian and name the issue he/she was first introduced in?

Any CAG member can join in

Good Luck Guys!! :D

th

Last edited by a moderator:
It HAS to be Egghead in Tales to Astonish #38.

Come on...
"Well, gentlemen, when we capture the caped crime crushers, we will remove their masks and eggspose their faces to the public."

and

"Eggscelent. I might even go as far as to say: eggsquisite."

Best. Villain. Ever.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']No one has gotten it yet. Hey if I could get $5 off a ticket price for one of the year's hottest movies I would jump all over the chance.[/QUOTE]
Just so you know, I didn't mean to belittle your giveaway with my joke entry. The theater in my town only costs $3.25 for matinee, so the $5 off would be kinda wasted on me. Thanks for doing this though.

[quote name='overlordmike']Mr. Freeze Batman #121

on a side note, why is violentfox spamming the page with multiple entries[/QUOTE]

I dunno. They guy is an idiot. Even if he got the right answer, I wouldn't of given him the code.

The correct answer was indeed Mr.Freeze aka Victor Fries. First technically introduced in Batman #121 as Mr.Zero.

Mr._Freeze_%28future%29.jpg

Tktheknight was the first to post the answer so he gets the code. Im willing to do more contests for other codes like UV codes for movies and Online Passes for games that I own, but I really dont see any point to do so, so yeah........ Thanks everyone (except the newbie) ima go watch the Dark Knight in a few

Thanks RHK! Just got home from camping/atv riding trip to learn I won. Woo! I'm excited. Did you see the movie yet? Was it a great way to end Nolan's Batman? :)

[quote name='TKtheknight']Thanks RHK! Just got home from camping/atv riding trip to learn I won. Woo! I'm excited. Did you see the movie yet? Was it a great way to end Nolan's Batman? :)[/QUOTE]

IMO Dark Knight is still #1 in the series. Nevermind that the joker was in it and heath ledger and all that. TDKR just didnt have that "it" factor. Maybe its because I dont like Nolan's take on Bane, or perhaps Nolan tried to add some fan service alittle too late into the film? I dunno, the movie has very memorable and out of bounds scenes (The football field scene). I give it a 7/10 and nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back