Rhythm Heaven: $9, free shipping

^ If you have rhythm, you'll be fine. If not...

Anyway, Great game for a great price. Picked up a extra copy for my GF since now I can get my copy back...or, just keep this one for myself.

[quote name='gamer5389']Is this game easier than Elite Beat Agents? I had a hard enough trouble with that music rhythm game on just the normal difficulty.[/QUOTE]

It's a completely different kind of a game. Basically it's a music version of Warioware and the stages are much longer. It's sort of difficult if you are somebody who is tone deaf, however it's also not difficult enough to a point where you will be stuck for hours on something, but it totally depends on you really.

For the price, definitely a solid pick up if you like rhythm games.

I always find rhythm games hard. It seems like sometimes I'm a hair off the beat, and I always feel like it's more a problem with the game than myself, although I'm probably just kidding myself.

Rhythm Heaven is a quality title, but if you have trouble with rhythm games, like myself, you'll get frustrated not too long in.

Thanks OP! Just ordered a copy. I could not drag my son away from an in-store demo several months back and have been waiting for a sub $10 pickup.

That's an awesome price. I found it at FYE for around $15 last year and it was well worth that, you can't beat $9.

Although I wish I had picked it up for an even better price, I'm glad I don't have to buy another game... I've done enough of that already :D

[quote name='gamer5389']Is this game easier than Elite Beat Agents? I had a hard enough trouble with that music rhythm game on just the normal difficulty.[/QUOTE]

If you found EBA hard then you find rhythm heaven to be more difficult. That was my experience.

Looks like Amazon has PM'd that sucker.

Edit: Nevermind. See ChernobylCow's post below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously Target...it does not cost $11.18 to ship a single ds game to Alaska, would've still picked it up for a reasonable $4-$5 shipping but since not I guess I'm not picking up this deal

Out of stock? Dammit. I've always wanted to give this game a go (for cheap, since I don't play my DS much). $10 or so would've been perfect!

My biggest struggle with EBA was having to follow the tapping order all over the tiny screen in the correct numerical sequence. Rhythm Heaven has none of that. The tapping and flinging that you do is entirely off-screen so there's no issues of where to touch whatsoever. I like carte blanche touching very much.

Also: you can have fun closing your eyes/not looking at all when doing some levels (especially for the 10th time in a row trying to get gold).

Having beaten everything in EBA, I can easily say that Rhythm Heaven is the harder game. But it is so immensely fun, you are required to play this game!

Rhythm Heaven is much easier than EBA. It is also one of the greatest games in the history of video games. Seriously, this game has gotten more playtime than anything I've picked up in quite a while.

[quote name='adamical']Rhythm Heaven is much easier than EBA. It is also one of the greatest games in the history of video games. Seriously, this game has gotten more playtime than anything I've picked up in quite a while.[/QUOTE]

weird. I beat EBA pretty easily and I couldn't get past the first chorus in Rhythm Heaven.

Just received mine today, and ripped open the package because I was so excited to play. However, the game I received said "RHYTHM HELL" and when I put it in my DS, my cat and 4 year old son both caught fire. Anyone know the number for Target customer service?

bread's done
Back