Rhythm Heaven DS = $9.98 @ Amazon.com (sold by Amazon.com)

Must stop ordering games... I've spent over $700 in the past week... I must stop... But maybe I will order this tomorrow if it's still 10 bucks. Or how about now. *Orders*

>______

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Must stop ordering games... I've spent over $700 in the past week... I must stop... But maybe I will order this tomorrow if it's still 10 bucks. Or how about now. *Orders*

>______

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Is this any good? Might make a good xmas present for my sister, if it's any good.[/QUOTE]

This game kicks ass.

Damn... I should stop visiting this site. LOL :whistle2:D Damn... I really like this game. It's awesome... Man.... wanted it... for 10 is an awesome price.... :whistle2:/

Just when I thought Amazon's deals were done for the week and I'd already blown the rest of my BF money elsewhere, they sneak in one last one :lol: Thanks OP.

Thanks OP. I was waiting for this to hit $10, $15 was just a tiny bit too much for me but $10 is perfect. At this point I think I'm set on games until Black Friday 2010.

bah... just ordered this... odd thing is it's showing delivery date of tomorrow... and I'm not within 1 day delivery distance...

of course I just noticed that a couple orders that had delivery of the 2nd now show the 1st but those should have really been a delivery of the 1st but it wasn't a big deal and I wasn't planning on complaining.

Hmm shows as "in-stock" but after I ordered it says delivery estimate of December 7....but I have Prime. Not quite understanding that one, guess I will wait it out a bit and see what happens.

[quote name='sterlingice']So, uh, if I got it at $15 last week, I don't suppose I'll be getting a credit to my account or anything?

SI[/QUOTE]

you won't get anything unless you send them an email... then if you may get a refund... they're not sup'd to give one anymore... but you prolly have a 50/50 shot... just play dumb on the fact that they don't give refunds after purchase...

Okay, you got me, but this is the LAST game I'm buying from amazon today (already purchased Infamous, RE5, and Metroid Prime Trilogy.)

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Anyone else's Rythm heaven order say estimated delivery like on the 7th? This is for prime btw.[/QUOTE]
Mine says the 7th too, but I just ordered it about 30 minutes ago.

Same here. I had an earlier order, but had second thoughts. Then I cancelled it. Then I'm like fuck it and ordered it anyway. I'll deal with it, maybe that's just a rough estimate because they are swamped or something.

What's also crap is one order I made on the 27th, shipped out that day. Supposed to be delivered here in ND tomorrow, but is sitting on billing info received and knowing my fricken luck UPS lost it haha. It's in KY btw :S

[quote name='JUDOHAWK']Anyone else's Rythm heaven order say estimated delivery like on the 7th? This is for prime btw.[/QUOTE]

Based on my huge purchase history from Amazon, it's safe to say that your item will ship long before this date. I ordered MLB '09 from Amazon today during the $20 PSN giftcard deal, and the shipping status was originally Dec. 7th, but the item is already being prepared for shipping as of today.

[quote name='Spoit']Gah! just bought it yesterday for 15[/QUOTE]
I feel your pain. Bought this a few days ago for my sister as a Christmas gift. Amazon pulls a fast one on me again!

I am just as weak as everyone else. I saw it for $15, but let it go and ended up spending $55 over the blackfriday/cybermonday weekend on a few other titles and was happy with myself. Then I saw this and here I am taking out the debit card one more time! Damn You!

I couldn't resist this one along with persona so I had to buy both, despite the fact that I bought boom blox and Tales of Symphonia on BF. Hey its better than paying full price at a retail store!

[quote name='nightmare452']You are not alone sir. I'm not as bad as $700, but with games and Blurays, ouch.

Must... stop... but prices... so... low.[/QUOTE]

damn!

I thought $300 was bad..

[quote name='Penguin1084']damn!

I thought $300 was bad..[/QUOTE]

Sad thing is I only make $7.25 an hour and I only work 20 hours a week. I'm going to need to get some more money, down to about $1000.

It's funny, today is my wife's birthday, a few weeks ago we played the demo from the Wii on our Ds and she loved the demo. So I went out yesterday and got this game at TRU for her using a 20$ GC making it about 12 dollars with tax. Too bad I didn't see this thread sooner. Well I guess as long as she is happy. =)

[quote name='ImLuhkee']I went out yesterday and got this game at TRU for her using a 20$ GC making it about 12 dollars with tax. Too bad I didn't see this thread sooner. [/QUOTE]

If you still have your TRU receipt, there's nothing wrong with ordering it from Amazon @ $10 and returning the new sealed copy when it arrives back to TRU.

With price-matching becoming rather scarce, this has become the new standard to get the lowest price you deserve within the return period.

bread's done
Back