TylerDurden313

CAGiversary!
Rhythm Heaven Fever
256px-Rhythm-heaven-fever.jpg

Fortune Street
live_516601_reflection.jpg

Thanks lorne

Last edited by a moderator:
This game IS the best. I highly recommend hooking your Wii's audio to an external source to eliminate all lag.

[quote name='mkelehan']This game IS the best. I highly recommend hooking your Wii's audio to an external source to eliminate all lag.[/QUOTE]
2nd this, only way to play rhythm games on the Wii.

Paid $13.85 last month on Amazon for this. Liked it so much that a couple of friends wanted it. Just picked up a second copy for a friends birthday coming up since it's more than a buck cheaper than Amazon! Thanks for the heads up OP! DEFINITELY a fun game and the best way to experience Rhythm Heaven... although the DS version is pretty damn fun when you're on the go too.

Is it bad that when I see topics like this, I check the Amazon prices, and if it's only a dollar or two less, I pass? Still seeing these at Amazon for $13.xx.

I blame (or should I say thank?) my backlog.

Been wanting this title for a while now, but completely forgot about it. Decided to pick it up now!

[quote name='TheLongshot']I suck at it. I'm still stuck on the clock level.[/QUOTE]

Clock level took me forever! I felt like I couldn't get the beat to it, was off by like a split second.

After a while I did it though. Just practice.

Oh, and wubba dub a dub, is that true?

[quote name='mkelehan']This game IS the best. I highly recommend hooking your Wii's audio to an external source to eliminate all lag.[/QUOTE]

like a tv

[quote name='aaronrodgers']

Oh, and wubba dub a dub, is that true?[/QUOTE]

And pose for the fans!

Love this game. My favorites being Flock Step and Remix 9. I was so happy when I passed Remix 10 with an OK. Doubt I'll ever get perfect on that one. Well worth the 24 or so I paid for it.

Rhythm Fever is an amazingly good game.

Fortune Street, IMO, is not. If you're expecting Mario Party, be prepared for a shock! Check reviews first!

I just recently developed an addiction to Fortune Street. It's like Monopoly x 3 with a stock market twist. It's damn fun if you're really into that kind of thing, but you have to commit a good chunk of time when playing against pals or others online.

If that sounds up your alley, then I'd highly recommend it.

I paid $30 for Rhythm Fever last year; still sitting sealed. If I had known it was just going to sit there I would've waited and saved myself $21. Oh well. I loved the DS version of the game so!

[quote name='Regian']I just recently developed an addiction to Fortune Street. It's like Monopoly x 3 with a stock market twist. It's damn fun if you're really into that kind of thing, but you have to commit a good chunk of time when playing against pals or others online.

If that sounds up your alley, then I'd highly recommend it.[/QUOTE]

This is a good contrast to my comment. Yea, it's worth it if you enjoy this exact game style and have crazy amounts of time to play. :)

bread's done
Back