Rhythm Heaven Fever (WII) - $20 amazon.ca

Oh man, I feel like I should buy another copy just because. Everyone buy this! I love this game so hard; I've made a perfect run on every level.

Holy cow man, I still can't beat remix 10, it combines all the songs I suck at.

HATE MONKEY WATCH!!! and those DAMN TAPPERS!

Ugh................so much rage

But I always go back................its like an abusive relationship

Remix 10 was the very last Perfect I got... and believe me, it took me MANY tries. When I finally cleared it I just sat there in disbelief for a couple of minutes. :)

[quote name='maigoyume']Holy cow man, I still can't beat remix 10, it combines all the songs I suck at.

HATE MONKEY WATCH!!! and those DAMN TAPPERS!

Ugh................so much rage

But I always go back................its like an abusive relationship[/QUOTE]

How does this game compare to the DS one? I really didn't like that game because it felt so imprecise, although I do like music games in general. Are the control less awkward on the Wii?

In a word, yes. There is no motion control in this game; all of the input is button-based, much like the GBA original. I also wasn't a fan of the input style on the DS game (especially since I had previously imported and mastered the GBA original), but I think the controls on the Wii version are excellent.

[quote name='JGonspy']How does this game compare to the DS one? I really didn't like that game because it felt so imprecise, although I do like music games in general. Are the control less awkward on the Wii?[/QUOTE]

You only use A or A+B, controls are very precise. Usually when you fail a song its because YOU messed up, not just because the game beats you up.

Though occasionally you'll blame a monkey or a cat.

Or yourself.

Wanting the PAL option is perfectly fine, if you want to pay full MSRP for it (50+ after shipping).
This is 20 bucks. Right now. Free shipping if you add it into something else you're already ordering. >:p
And the english is excellent into the game; and in the case of Cheer Readers, it's not engrish nonsense. And the PAL one still probably won't have the omitted game (Manzai birds).

bread's done
Back