Riddle thread.

smalien1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Post riddles or brain teasers or whatever- try to answer others.

If you post one try to check bacl every once and a while to give an answer. Here's mine.

What comes next for the next 6 places...

OTTFFSSE

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Each letter represents the first letter in the series of numbers

1= One
2= Two

and so on.[/QUOTE]

Right.

Uhhh-
You come to a fork in the road- one goes to lie town and the other truth town. If you go to lie town you die. Everyone from lie town can only lie and from truth town can only tell thr truth. You dont know which road leads to which town. You see a man standing there- what do you ask him so that you can know you are going to the right place?

[quote name='Batmanrobbins']Jessica's father has 5 daughters

Their names are Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono, and ?[/QUOTE]

Nunu

this guy meets this really beautiful girl and wants to marry her. Her father is quite protective of her, but allows the guy to marry her under one condition. He puts 2 pieces of paper with the word DEATH on them in a hat, and says "pick the piece with the word LIFE on it and you get to marry my daughter, otherwise, you die"

how did this guy walk away marrying the daughter?

[quote name='Batmanrobbins']this guy meets this really beautiful girl and wants to marry her. Her father is quite protective of her, but allows the guy to marry her under one condition. He puts 2 pieces of paper with the word DEATH on them in a hat, and says "pick the piece with the word LIFE on it and you get to marry my daughter, otherwise, you die"

how did this guy walk away marrying the daughter?[/QUOTE]

kill the father?

he grabbed a piece of paper out of the hat, swallowed it, and said "hey, look at the other one"

"that one says death, so the one i picked and ate must've said life" then he grabbed the girl and left

[quote name='smalien1']Right.

Uhhh-
You come to a fork in the road- one goes to lie town and the other truth town. If you go to lie town you die. Everyone from lie town can only lie and from truth town can only tell thr truth. You dont know which road leads to which town. You see a man standing there- what do you ask him so that you can know you are going to the right place?[/QUOTE]
Ask him something like "Are you an elephant?" He will give the obvious answer.

[quote name='MightySlacker']How do you get out of a room with no way out and all there is is a mirror and a table?

Dave[/QUOTE]

You looked in the mirror and saw what you saw. You took the saw and sawed the table in half. Two halves make a (w)hole. You put the hole in the wall and walked out.

bread's done
Back