Ride for Roswell Park Cancer Institute - Cheapy Approved - Please Read

nubirdman

CAGiversary!
CAG:

I'm a longtime lurker, podcast listener, and CAG member that needs some help...

I'm writing today for a good cause and to potentially show the power of CAG. This June (in Buffalo, NY) I will be cycling in The Ride For Roswell to raise funds for critical research and patient care at one of the nation's top comprehensive cancer centers - Roswell Park Cancer Institute. The money I raise will help researchers and physicians better understand the causes of cancer and discover new methods of prevention, diagnosis and treatment. One out of three Americans will be diagnosed with cancer in their lifetime. Most of us know someone that has successfully battled cancer. We also know someone who has had their life taken by it.

I receive no benefit from this personally, my neighborhood is trying to raise money for research due to the fact that everyone on our block has been affected by cancer in one way or another. I hope you at least take the time to look at the site. Donate if you can, as I'm trying to raise at least $1,000 in memory of two relatives I lost.

http://giving.roswellpark.org/netcommunity/Clingersmith

And PS: if this is more motivation, I'm 260 pounds. How does thinking of me at this weight riding 30 miles not make you laugh?

Thanks,
Eric Clingersmith
CAG- nubirdman
Hell, you could even email me @ [email protected] for more info.

bread's done
Back