Ride to Hell Retribution PS3/Xbox360 $30 at Amazon

I'm curious how this game does. I'm guessing a $30 price tag is not a promising sign. If the price is going to go that low before release, they probably would have done better just selling it for $15 on XBLA and PSN.

wow, they are retailing payday 2 for $40 for console, what a ripoff. It is basically a addon for payday. $30 should be the retail price

[quote name='snacks28217']$30 preorder on bestbuy also[/QUOTE]

Must have just happened as that is one of the places I checked to see if this was an MSRP drop.

[quote name='MooseTheCorgi']

Hopefully its like a new Full Throttle![/QUOTE]
[quote name='razorracer83']Or a new Road Rash (in which EA should make a new one instead of focusing on the usual suspects).[/QUOTE]

what kinda game is it? either of those possibilities sound good

[quote name='Kenshindono']what kinda game is it? either of those possibilities sound good[/QUOTE]

From what I have seen it is like driv3er with brawler fighting rather than guns. I have a feeling it will be a complete train wreck. However I have absolutely no good expectation for this game which means I will probably enjoy it.

[quote name='Kenshindono']what kinda game is it? either of those possibilities sound good[/QUOTE]

Based on the Amazon description, it's more like Road Rash or the GTA IV: The Lost and Damned bike races. Full Throttle was mainly a point-and-click adventure, which this is clearly not.

[quote name='razorracer83']Based on the Amazon description, it's more like Road Rash or the GTA IV: The Lost and Damned bike races. Full Throttle was mainly a point-and-click adventure, which this is clearly not.[/QUOTE]

I know it's not going to be like full throttle no reason to DESTROY MY DREAMS! :-({|=

[quote name='MooseTheCorgi']I know it's not going to be like full throttle no reason to DESTROY MY DREAMS! :-({|=[/QUOTE]

Sorry if I said it the wrong way. I loved Full Throttle (one of my favorite games in my youth) and I was devastated when I found out it's sequel was canned.

[quote name='groundskeeper']It looks like it has 1% on the cover. Guess this is not made for the 99%.[/QUOTE]

"Some outlaw motorcycle clubs can be distinguished by a 1% patch worn on the colors. This is claimed to be a reference to a comment made by the American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) in which they stated that 99% of motorcyclists were law-abiding citizens, implying that the last one percent were outlaws. As a result, some outlaw motorcycle clubs used it to unite or express themselves and are commonly referred to as "one percenters". The comment, supposedly a response to the Hollister riot in 1947,[22][23] is denied by the AMA—who claim to have no record of such a statement to the press, and that the story is a misquote."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outlaw_motorcycle_club#One_percenter

This is a third-person shooter, revolving around a soldier/biker going for revenge against a biker gang. Its a period (think 70's) piece that has some brawling and bike racing/ shooting, but it just looks like a derivative mediocre piece of crap. Saw it behind closed doors at an event. Really isn't even worth the $30 price point. You've been warned :cool:

bread's done
Back