Ridge Racer or wait for Midnight Club?

There's no official release date for GT4 Mobile, just filler dates that many sites guess at. Wait until E3 if you're looking to see when it comes out. Otherwise, RR is one of the highlights of the launch, so it wouldn't be a bad idea to get both since they're different types of racers.

but there's also the fact that they're two very differnt games, one being totally arcade and the other being a serious simulation of road physics. If you want to tear up the track with nitro boosters and power sliding get RR. If You're big on realistic road racing wait for GT... of course your wait will be a while since there's no firm release date, atleast not one that I've heard yet.

I think you should buy RR now, and enjoy it. By the time GTM comes out you can trade it in, if you're finished with it.

Too entirely different games...play their PS2 counterparts and remember the differences. And then decide which kind of game you want. Some will like both, some don't.

Yes I do not play alot of racing games ,but when I fired up Ridge Racer (You gotta have the head phones on) I was in awe. The music is so together with the racing. I bought Tiger woods, Lumines,Untold legends, but am still playing Ridger Racer. You gotta have the head phones on..........

[quote name='Alpha2']one being totally arcade and the other being a serious simulation of road physics..[/QUOTE]

perfect summary.

GT3 was so realistic that I didn't really have too much fun. Ridge Racer on the other hand is pretty fun, I like arcady racers. Plus that game is out already, although very hard to find in B&M.

okay, so RR over GT:M, but now i am noticing that a Midnight Club psp version is coming

any thoughts? too premature to tell?

Midnight club: Dub Edition...I confused that with NFSUR like 5 times... I still catch a blank on it and call it NFSUR2: Dub Edition.

Atleast with RR you get to race during the day. :razz:

bread's done
Back