Ridiculous Valedictorian Nomination Speech UPDATE: May.2 HES GONE NATIONAL

i got tired of listening to it. it was a pity speech.

"i'm not...."

firstly, the val is suppose to be the SMARTEST, there shouldn't be a democratic process to this! My school had 12 of them bitches when i graduated a few years ago, and 1 runner up who BARELY missed it.

an secondly, shit was offensive. you don't talk about people. he crossed the comedic line basically. it was like he just wanted to throw out every stereotype possible in that speech. i ain't going to lie, i would have done the same thing a few years ago...but i wouldn't have just made myself look like a fool. a smart kid would have been able to throw the jokes in quickly while making a case. he just wanted to have open mic.

but, i don't know how shit works in canada....

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Awful. From the smug attitude to the AIDS jokes to the lack of organization in his 'speech', I'd nominate him for "most likely to be teaching traffic school in 10 years."[/QUOTE]

Yeah, he comes off as a smug punk.

man, watch the video....it's just an offensive rant on how he's not this or that.

basically, anybody could have done the same. just start out by saying "i'm not..." and insert some funny stereotype like funny jews or busty black women.

in fact, the school itself should be at fault for campaigning for val. Val = "smartest" student. It shouldn't be a democratic process. There shouldn't be a chance for an upset. This isn't like student president.

It was terrible. To be honest, I only watched 3 minutes into it, but why couldn't the guy just to a regular damned speech and not try to make a spectacle out of it/ try to do his own comedy routine? I'm surprised half those people laughed at that watered down "un PC" trash. The only thing that could've saved it is if they didn't laugh, eventually booed him off stage and followed him in the back as he cried.

P.S lol at strells valedictorian story

UPDATE UPDATE May.2
Him and the kid that video taped it are facing "severe disciplinary action" next week. The school admins are doing a good job of looking like asses. He has already apologized to the teacher he complimented. They're just going after them because the news people have given them a black eye.

Also he is/was on the front page of...
Digg
Break.com
College Humor
eBaums World

In addition to this he has a conference call this weekend from a talent agent from MTV. He has also been offered a position to do some commerical stuff for a company creating a viral marketing campaign for some furniture targeted at college students. He also has been requested for interviews from College Humor and some radio station based out of Boston with 90 stations across the USA. He has become pretty big news in this little town of Victoria, BC.

[quote name='magiic']
In addition to this he has a conference call this weekend from a talent agent from MTV. He has also been offered a position to do some commerical stuff for a company creating a viral marketing campaign for some furniture targeted at college students. He also has been requested for interviews from College Humor and some radio station based out of Boston with 90 stations across the USA. He has become pretty big news in this little town of Victoria, BC.[/QUOTE]

He should have no trouble fitting in, he already looks and acts like a giant tool.

That was stupid and not funny. It's a smug hipster wannabe who needs a shower barelling through a bunch of stereotypes for easy/cheap/offensive laughs. Not to mention, the rebel card has been played in high school x infinity.

Unfunny douche.

And yeah, I don't get the voting for valedictorian. Is that a Canadian thing or do other schools do it? My high school was strictly by the decimal point.

I have no idea if it is Canadian or just my school or what. I can pretty much guarantee though after this shit-show there will be no democratic process in future.

[quote name='magiic']UPDATE UPDATE May.2
Him and the kid that video taped it are facing "severe disciplinary action" next week. The school admins are doing a good job of looking like asses. He has already apologized to the teacher he complimented. They're just going after them because the news people have given them a black eye.

Also he is/was on the front page of...
Digg
Break.com
College Humor
eBaums World

In addition to this he has a conference call this weekend from a talent agent from MTV. He has also been offered a position to do some commerical stuff for a company creating a viral marketing campaign for some furniture targeted at college students. He also has been requested for interviews from College Humor and some radio station based out of Boston with 90 stations across the USA. He has become pretty big news in this little town of Victoria, BC.[/quote]

only in America Canada

bread's done
Back