Rift for super cheap?

JasonTerminator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Rift is $7.36 on Amazon right now, which is cheap, but I'd prefer to get it cheaper to reap the benefits when it goes F2P.

Anybody know of any deals on it?

Install raptr desktop app and then get the Rift free trial. Then get so much time playing the trial, and claim the rears that gives you the game, expansion, and 30 days free for free.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Install raptr desktop app and then get the Rift free trial. Then get so much time playing the trial, and claim the rears that gives you the game, expansion, and 30 days free for free.[/QUOTE]

Can you really get in the top 60% of players just by playing the trial? Seems like you'd have to run around in circles a ton at level 20 to get the reward.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Can you really get in the top 60% of players just by playing the trial? Seems like you'd have to run around in circles a ton at level 20 to get the reward.[/QUOTE]

I got it by just leaving the game running over night one time. I think I have only ever played 1 hour infante of Rift. You can also manually add 6 hours at a time to increase your without actually having to play it

[quote name='Rahori']Or better yet, wait till june when its free. Js[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Rift is $7.36 on Amazon right now, which is cheap, but I'd prefer to get it cheaper to reap the benefits when it goes F2P.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for reading.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Install raptr desktop app and then get the Rift free trial. Then get so much time playing the trial, and claim the rears that gives you the game, expansion, and 30 days free for free.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for the tip! I have been looking for a cheap copy of Storm Legion and I had no idea Raptr was running this promotion. I already met all of the requirements except for running the client.

bread's done
Back