Rift - Questions about free trial and Ascend a Friend program

nattybohman

CAGiversary!
I just bought Rift from Amazon pretty cheaply and I was wondering if any cags could answer a few questions.
I just learned about the seven day free trial and the Ascend a Friend program.
Anyone know if I can use the seven day trial and then enter my code included in my retail box to get a few extra days? (37 vs 30)

Also, are there any cags playing this game who'd like to invite me via the "Ascend a Friend" program so that we both get some cool in-game items?

Thanks!

sure, i can invite you via that program.

how do i go about doing that?

I am on the server Silkweb as well in a guild with level 50's (from the Ars forum), but I am only level 13 :)

[quote name='Morphx2']sure, i can invite you via that program.

how do i go about doing that?

I am on the server Silkweb as well in a guild with level 50's (from the Ars forum), but I am only level 13 :)[/QUOTE]

I'm not really sure myself since I haven't played the game yet. I'll check into it though and get back to you.

Looks like you need to sign in to your Trion account to invite someone. I checked this link here

http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/

It says:
"Log in to your Trion Account now and invite your friends to play RIFT!"

Maybe you can log in to your account and have a look around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure about the 7 additional days thing, but to Ascend-a-Friend, you just log in via the link you posted and there's a URL that you can copy and paste, and just sign up via the link.

If Morphx2 hasn't gotten back to you on it yet, I'd be happy to send you my referral link! :D

Signed up on Saturday night. So far it's pretty fun. I joined the server you said you were on. "Silkweb"
After my seven days are up, I'll enter the code from my retail box.

Thanks for the link Morphx2.

bread's done
Back