RIFT VIP Beta Key GIVEAWAY!!!!! GET them while they last!

LongshotJohnson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
incgamers.com is giving away free vip beta keys, there is an upcoming beta soon that lasts about 4days but is expanded to lvls 1-30. Great game if you like playing WoW and are looking for something different.

riftbanner.jpg

RIFT BETA KEY GIVEAWAY!!!!
RIFT Main Website

Last edited by a moderator:
I got this code in my email yesterday, which can apparently be used up to 25 times. I just preordered the game and this will be the first beta event I'll be eligible to participate in, so I don't have any first hand knowledge. However, I have heard from friends with plenty of MMO experience that this is pretty much the most complete, content-filled MMO release ever, so that's something to be excited about. Regardless, it's free to try out if you have the time. If the code is used up please let me know and I'll edit the post.
JFFT-FE7H-DFER-NGT9-F9HP
To Apply the VIP Code:

1. Go to https://account.RIFTgame.com to login or create a new account.
  2. Click "Apply Code" on the left-hand navigation bar and enter your VIP key.
  3. You're done! You will automatically be invited into the remaining beta events.

My friend is bonkers about this game and I don't get it. It looks like a generic fantasy game and being an MMO means it is destined to fail or if it's lucky it will find a super tiny fanbase and limp along for a while. Why should I (or anyone else for that matter) care about it?

[quote name='afpunk']
I got this code in my email yesterday, which can apparently be used up to 25 times. I just preordered the game and this will be the first beta event I'll be eligible to participate in, so I don't have any first hand knowledge. However, I have heard from friends with plenty of MMO experience that this is pretty much the most complete, content-filled MMO release ever, so that's something to be excited about. Regardless, it's free to try out if you have the time. If the code is used up please let me know and I'll edit the post.
JFFT-FE7H-DFER-NGT9-F9HP
To Apply the VIP Code:

3. You're done! You will automatically be invited into the remaining beta events.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks dog it's still working. :bouncy:

Think of this game as WoW but gorgeous graphics because WoW to me looked alittle cartoony but RIFT is way better it has ALOT of potential so dont start talking crap on a game that you havent even tried, anyways another cool thing about the game is if you made a game that fixed and learned from the faults of WoW like PvP and PvE this is the game. I am digging the macro system, and the amazing customizable stuff, recommend checking it out the beta is about to start soon again!!

[quote name='afpunk']
JFFT-FE7H-DFER-NGT9-F9HP
To Apply the VIP Code:

[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

I've beta tested every major MMO release since EQ. I've purchased 5 total.

Here's hoping this one is better than the rest, thanks OP.

[quote name='fujimitsu']I've beta tested every major MMO release since EQ. I've purchased 5 total.

Here's hoping this one is better than the rest, thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Same, and some minor ones. I've come to not expect much. Even though I yearn for something to replace my WOW habit or at least a companion.

[quote name='johnsonnguyen3']You can see this game in two ways, a complete total ripfoff of WoW or a greatly enhanced WoW that revolves around the player[/QUOTE]

There were MMOs before WoW yknow...:roll:

i know its beta but these MMO games are the same formula as mafia wars and farmville, after a while you just realize your doing the same thing over and over and in the end achieve nothing other than alot of wasted time

[quote name='Chris_GTR1']i know its beta but these MMO games are the same formula as mafia wars and farmville, after a while you just realize your doing the same thing over and over and in the end achieve nothing other than alot of wasted time[/QUOTE]

as opposed to what... playing other games? -.-

[quote name='hustletron']Here's my code, should have 24 uses left on it, enjoy.

WLXY-22JL-9HQF-KF7Z-D3CY[/QUOTE]

Thanks for sharing! :D

[quote name='Interfeci']There were, but we're not living in those times anymore.[/QUOTE]

lol agreed. I guess you can't go wrong with being a WoW clone if it's done well. There's always plenty of people looking to leave WoW but come back b/c IMO it's most polished and it has a lot of things that work very well for it.

I just want a MMO like old SWG or UO. I really just miss having a housing system in MMO's where you could go home to. Have a guild city ect....

I love when people say "ripoff". If it weren't for "ripoffs" we'd still be living in caves eating mud. Some dude ate a berry and someone else said "Looks good" and "ripped his idea off". lol

[quote name='HeSaveDave']I love when people say "ripoff". If it weren't for "ripoffs" we'd still be living in caves eating mud. Some dude ate a berry and someone else said "Looks good" and "ripped his idea off". lol[/QUOTE]

I get this but... go check out the videos and gameplay information for this game. I dont' want to say RIPOFF but, it borrows takes a lot from what we see in WoW. It's kinda eerie lol.

Well atleast the characters are made better and more realistic than WoW. Now you dont have to be a blood elf to have a decent looking character and not someone with downs.(no offense meant to anybody)

So, I have the key applied and finished filling out my beta profile. It says I'll be invited to the rest of the beta events. Is there some place where I download the client or do I wait for an email now?

[quote name='SEH']So, I have the key applied and finished filling out my beta profile. It says I'll be invited to the rest of the beta events. Is there some place where I download the client or do I wait for an email now?[/QUOTE]

Wait for an email to say you've been selected, then it will have instructions on downloading the client when you're signed into your account.

Since its a VIP key your more than likely to get picked right away, mine is already patched and ready to go, but no servers are up yet. so just be patient you will get it ;)

Got my key from incgamers.com friday night and Saturday morning before i could install i get an email with a invite from trion worlds lol

As a goof went to the website and got another key. Gave one to a friend and may hold on to the other.

signed up not sure if it can pull me away from wow atm but i'll try it out just like dcuo.

[quote name='aznguyen316']elixe, how was your time with DCUO?[/QUOTE]

i played beta for ps3, its not bad honestly if you like beat em up games (action dmc/marvel ultimate alliance/gow) and like mmo style gameplay its not a bad choice. i haven't gotten the full game myself but my cousins have it, they hit cap within a few days since it is only lvl 30 but if you like endgame stuff with groups they say it isn't a bad choice. they never really played mmo's but i have come from playing 2 or so years of ffxi and been playing wow since release with a 9 month break before cata.

[quote name='aznguyen316']yeah I'm on cata now, which is why I wanted to see your opinion.. please let us know about Rift =) thanks for that![/QUOTE]

i just got in DCUO and played the beta its pretty much the same but as soon as i hit lvl 30 i will tell you if its even worth it

bread's done
Back