Rightstuf Anime Superstore 20% OFF Code [Until July 4]

rcx4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey guys, I just went to www.rightstuf.com and saw that they have a 20% OFF code good until July 4.
  • Coupon Code: bargainboom
  • Expires: July 4, 2007 at 11:59 CDT
  • "take an additional 20% off our regular sale prices on ALL IN-STOCK items! (Items that are in the Weekly Specials, the Bargain Bin or on Closeout are not eligible for this coupon, and this is noted on the individual product pages for these items.)"

For those of you thinking this is pretty lousy, since rightstuf's studio sales are better, I'd like to note: this off the Rightstuf price, not the retail price. The RS price on DVDs is only a few dollars less, so not much help there... but the RS price on manga is typically 25% off. Add this, and it totals out to 40% off manga. That's 7% more than during a studio sale.

I'm gonna buy a few books, at least. :D

[quote name='DuelLadyS']For those of you thinking this is pretty lousy, since rightstuf's studio sales are better, I'd like to note: this off the Rightstuf price, not the retail price. The RS price on DVDs is only a few dollars less, so not much help there... but the RS price on manga is typically 25% off. Add this, and it totals out to 40% off manga. That's 7% more than during a studio sale.

I'm gonna buy a few books, at least. :D[/quote]

Thanks for the idea. I just bought 7 Case Closed mangas for $41.79 total.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']For those of you thinking this is pretty lousy, since rightstuf's studio sales are better, I'd like to note: this off the Rightstuf price, not the retail price. The RS price on DVDs is only a few dollars less, so not much help there... but the RS price on manga is typically 25% off. Add this, and it totals out to 40% off manga. That's 7% more than during a studio sale.

I'm gonna buy a few books, at least. :D[/QUOTE]
And if you're a got anime member it's 46% off books:hot: They have to be instock though, which can be tricky. I got my order in quick yesterday morning, and now half of the stuff is OOS.

[quote name='pete5883']And if you're a got anime member it's 46% off books:hot: They have to be instock though, which can be tricky. I got my order in quick yesterday morning, and now half of the stuff is OOS.[/QUOTE]

Yeah- I'm waiting for the 3rd to see if some stuff that releases that day move to 'in-stock' or 'on order', so I'm a lil' worried the books I want will sell out... but they're not very popular series, so I'm not too worried. :D

[quote name='DuelLadyS']Yeah- I'm waiting for the 3rd to see if some stuff that releases that day move to 'in-stock' or 'on order', so I'm a lil' worried the books I want will sell out... but they're not very popular series, so I'm not too worried. :D[/QUOTE]
Probably will depend on the publisher. For me, Viz books have always shown up before the date given on the site, whereas Dark Horse books show up a couple weeks after.

All the things I'd be interested in seem to be on order or already on sale.. At least I can get some random manga to read.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']can get Haruhi vol.2 LE for cheap.[/QUOTE]

That's actually what I was waiting on to come into stock. :D I know if they turn around and do a Bandai sale tomorrow, I'm gonna kick myself for buying it now... but I don't want to get burned by missing the LE, and $38 with my GotAnime discount is a pretty good sale.

As for manga... of the 2 that released yesterday, 1 came into stock, and of the 4 that have already been released, 2 sold out. Half's not bad... especially considering the half I missed is actually the cheaper books. ;)

bread's done
Back