Rightstuf Korean drama dvd sale (33% off) - (dead)

Where did this company come from? I never knew there was a company releasing Korean dramas in the US. Where's the company that releasing the Japanese dramas?

Too bad it wasn't Japanese dramas.
Korean dramas aren't too bad either but I've only watch a few.
One of which was Super Rookie and it was freaking hilarious, i definitely recommend that one.

[quote name='hero101']http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/ca...=/browse/search/5/4/0/0/results/desc/asc/50/1

coupon code: kdrama

I'm not sure what's good. :roll:[/quote]

Hey, so it is hard to see from the website, what the final price is until you put the code into Shopping Cart, so I had to do a lot of back and forth stuff. I thought I would list the ones that i got the final price on for others who might want to take a look at it. If you bought Kdrama before, you know it can easily be $100 a box set sometimes, so this deal is pretty sweet.
A Prince’s First Love:$60.30
All About Eve: 53.60
Alone in Love: 67.00
Be Strong Geum Soon: $40.20
Country Princess: 53.60
Dae Jang Geum :$53.60
Damo: $67.00
Delicious Proposal: $53.60
Did We Really Love: 73.70
Four Sisters :$60.30
Glass Slipper: $60.30
Goodbye My Love: 53.60
Happy Together: $53.60
Hotelier: $53.60
Inside the White Tower: $53.60
Jumong: $60.30
Laywers: $60.30
Love Letter: $53.60
Lovers in Prague : $67.00
Lovers Concerto: $16.75
M: $33.50
Meteor Rain: $20.10
Mr Duke: $60.30
My Girl: $67.00
My Love Patzzi: $40.20
My Lovely Sam Soon: $67.00
One Fine Day $53.60
Over the Rainbow: $60.30
Palace: $53.60
Phoenix: $67.00
Romance: $46.90
Rooftop Room Cat: $53.60
Ruler Of Your Own World : $53.6
Sandglass: $53.60
Save the Last Dance for Me: $67.00
Shoot for the Stars: $60.30

You mean there are people that actually knew k-dramas were available in the US before this? Crazy. Anyway, thanks for the list.

Have you seen Stairway to Heaven? My sister loved it. I think she seen it like five times already with subtitles on. I don't know if the subtitles are accurate to the Korean counter parts though.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']You mean there are people that actually knew k-dramas were available in the US before this? Crazy. Anyway, thanks for the list.[/quote]

I did. My Wal-Mart actually sells them and and Japanese ones strangely enough.

[quote name='greydt']It looks like they only carry the drama/romance shows and movies, and none of the Korean action or horror films.[/QUOTE]

Well, Im just assuming that this sale is for kdramas.

Also, my Walmart oddly enough also stocks a variety of Japanese, Chinese and Korean films, while others I've been to in the area do not.

Thank you OP and sunnyside Girl (whose post gave me the kick in the ass I needed to get motivated and place an order)--I bought a copy of My Girl for $67 shipped, when I was all but ready to drop $120 +/- on it. Woohoo.

bread's done
Back