RINGU Anthology of Terror (YMMV)

ZR0 Limit

CAGiversary!
has an msrp of $60. listed as $43 at Best Buy. rings up as $23 instead. and just to point out, but there've been NO MENTIONS of it in any ads. so unless it's on sale this week (which the site itself doesn't list), this is a pricing error and worth taking advantage of ASAP.

that's a 4-disc set of all the japanese RING films (Ringu, Rasen, Ringu 2, and Ringu 0) for $23. that = teh pwnt.

[quote name='Prepster']Dam! I was going to pick it up at BB today for the $43, going back tonight to get it now! Thanks OP[/QUOTE]

OH SNAP! Same shit happened here, gonna go in the morning though!

This reminds me of how Best Buy had Evangelion movie box set for $29.99 on the website then when it came out they jacked it up to almost $50.

Check DVDtalk.com...they have a BIG discussion on this. It was good on Thursday/Friday ....now that's it's Sunday, they may have fixed it. Price on the website was $22.99 for the longest time also....

[quote name='Gantz']Sorry to say that I work at BB and they fixed that error two days after it was found!!![/QUOTE]
everyone seems to have missed gantz's post about this...

[quote name='LiquidNight']everyone seems to have missed gantz's post about this...[/QUOTE]

When was the error found...people have reported that it was still working Friday....

[quote name='doubledown']people have reported that it was still working Friday....[/quote]
i can verify this because friday was when i bought it.

[quote name='2poor']aw no ring virus? nice deal though.[/QUOTE]
i guess they just wanted only the originals and no remakes (though i wouldn't doubt that they didn't bother to grab the license for it). in any case, the same day that i got the set, i scanned FYE (who didn't have it) and found Ring Virus there for, i think, $13.

so yea, sucks if you couldn't get in on this because that was a massive find. that's like, what, 61% off msrp? congrats to anyone that grabbed it while it lasted, though.

bread's done
Back