RIP Heather

Kaijufan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Today one of my classmates died in a traffic accident. Heather was a friend, and this is a major tragedy for my school. We only have about 70 kids in my class, so you can imagine the effect it had on us, and the rest of the school. After school got out the hallways were so quite that you could hear a pin drop.
Tornadoman, a fellow classmate, was also a friend of Heather.
The GazetteOnline has a picture of the damage to her car, and more information about the crash.

I understand the feeling. A classmate of mine committed suicide when I was a senior two years ago. Our class was a lot bigger (~700), but it still affected us tremendously. Sorry to hear about it.

Im sorry and I feel you pain. My friend got in a horrible car accident and almost died (if he hadnt had his seat-belt on he would have been decapitated). And the thought of a good friend almost dying made me have a new lease on life.

As a teacher who has seen this thing too many times in my few years teaching, I can empathize. I'm from your area Kaijufan and found out today that one of my former students, a senior at CR Prairie, died in an accident on the way home from spring break along with a few others from area schools. My sympathies guys.

Thanks for your support everyone. It really means a lot.
[quote name='robdees']As a teacher who has seen this thing too many times in my few years teaching, I can empathize. I'm from your area Kaijufan and found out today that one of my former students, a senior at CR Prairie, died in an accident on the way home from spring break along with a few others from area schools. My sympathies guys.[/QUOTE]
I heard about that. I also offer you my sympathies.

2 kids at my school have been shot in the last week...Not anyone I knew but its still sad...death is all around in nashville; whether its suicide,accident,shooting(usually a shooting)...its depressing

[quote name='karmapolice']2 kids at my school have been shot in the last week...Not anyone I knew but its still sad...death is all around in nashville; whether its suicide,accident,shooting(usually a shooting)...its depressing[/QUOTE]
Was it during school?

Sorry for your loss it is never easy when death shatters into the everyday life of children.

I thought that picture posted on the online newspaper wasn't a good one. It just doesn't sit well with me to see a picture taken so soon ...put your camera down and go see if you can do something to help.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Was it during school?[/QUOTE]

Fortunatly no, one was a drug deal in the projects gone wrong, my friend and I both live about 2 streets down from them and he heard the gun shots. Kid got shot 3 times. The other got shot, I think it was a drive by, but im not sure.

[quote name='Mr.Answer']Sorry for your loss it is never easy when death shatters into the everyday life of children.

I thought that picture posted on the online newspaper wasn't a good one. It just doesn't sit well with me to see a picture taken so soon ...put your camera down and go see if you can do something to help.[/QUOTE]
I agree, we went home from school about a1.5 hours after it happened and the news cameras from 3 stations were taping people nearby and all 3 cameras got the finger and a nice F**k Off from me.

[quote name='Over easy']I understand the feeling. A classmate of mine committed suicide when I was a senior two years ago. Our class was a lot bigger (~700), but it still affected us tremendously. Sorry to hear about it.[/QUOTE]

What highschool did you go to?

I can feel your pain. Within the pass month 3 uncles and 1 aunt of mine passed away. 2 were from heart attack and other 2 i am not sure of.

I am very sorry to hear this. It is especially hard to deal when the person is from such a small (and closely knit) high school. I came from a similar school (>40 in my class) and when something like this happened, it was always hard on everyone.

I know what you and your classmates are going through. It is really hard on everyone. My best friend died while he was at baseball practice during my senior year. We were two months away from graduating. My graduating class was 18 people so all of us knew him really well.

I hope you can get through all of this, it has been three years since Scott died and I still think about him all the time. RIP

[quote name='Rich']We had someone died every year from car accidents at my HS...dumbasses.[/QUOTE]

You can be a real jerk sometimes you know that? Why would you even post this, get a life and quit trolling, your always posting in threads just to get a rise out or people, show some respect.

Its always tough to lose someone in your class. Someone from my class died in a car accident (the driver that caused it was high and drunk). It affected everyone in the class, even people that didn't really know him very well. I think anytime one of our peers dies it reminds us our own mortality and just how precious life is.

i'm in the same class as kaijufan and tornadomann. i've known heather since she moved to our distrct in 3rd grade. i was best friends with her cousin so she was always hanging out with us. it's very hard not having someone that i was that close to all of the sudden not there anymore.

[quote name='javeryh']Damn. Why does stuff like this happen?[/QUOTE]
And why does it have to happen before graduation and prom?

Looks like we will be attending a Funeral on Sunday afternoon in our High school auditorium. To make things worse that would be her 18th birthday.

Damn that sucks. Sorry to hear that. RIP Heather. Theres been a couple deaths lately over hear lately. Two of my best friends cousins got shot and killed. One died a couple months ago and one recently. And the last week, some assholes killed a friends brother. Two guys robbed a damn liqour store and shot and killed the owner and my friends brother in the head. Really messed up shit. I mean a god damn liqour store & they didnt even resist. Anyways these guys got caught because they were on survallence. RIP Brian, Noel, Francisco & everyone else who doesnt deserve to die.

A picture of Heather:
heather8bb.jpg

We just had the Wake for Heather a few hours ago. I have never cried so much. Then we had a bonfire and at midnight sang happy birthday, cuz today april 3rd she would have turned 18, today her 18th birthday is her funeral. We will have to see how that goes.

A girl and her aunt died in a car accident right after I transferred out of the school. She was in my French and biology classes the year before, very pretty, always breaking the strict dress code rules. Apparently she was on the highway for the first time and went over to the other side somehow and obviously got mauled. I don't know how that happened, but that's what my friend, who still went to the school and could hear more about it, told me. I cried. Even though we weren't friends, she was still a good person, one who had been a part of my life my entire freshman year.

P.S. Heather was gorgeous. RIP, beauty.

Well time to go to the funeral in our high school auditorium. We'll see how this goes. RIP Heather, and happy 18th Birthday, we all love you!

Such a tough lesson learned... and at such an unfortunate time. I doubt there's many people here who didn't know someone or at least know of someone that went to class with them that died while they were still in high school. My deepest condolences to both of you, as I'm all too familiar with this type of thing.

this year has been horrible for my school.

started off with a young girl getting killed on a jetski, then an elementary boy was killed by a stray bullet, then an elementary teacher died, and some girl that just changed schools died while riding a 4-wheeler.

wow, is all I can say. The Funeral was the saddest thing I have ever experienced. I cried for the full 45 minutes. It was really tough on my class as a whole. Afterwards we had a birthday party for her and released balloons. When we did that they played i hope you dance and my whole class lost it again. So sad.

bread's done
Back