RIP Ryan Davis (of Giant Bomb)

It can take a while to find out why these things happen.

And I havent seen anything by his dad stating any details.

Last edited by a moderator:
fuck. I was wondering if it was coming up. I'll put it on the way home from Orlando tomorrow. It'll be good to listen on a long, dark, quiet drive.

Fun show. Was rough to hear one of the guys break down for a moment near the end but overall an entertaining show of memories.

Glad they have a large cast. No Dave sadly unless I didn't notice his name, but full crew otherwise
Someone at GAF said that Dave left the company a few months ago. :( I would've really liked him to step in as a permanent member on the Bombcast.

Yeah, that latest Bombcast was a pretty damn good tribute to Ryan. Hopefully the entire crew gets some time off to recollect themselves after all that's happened.

Someone at GAF said that Dave left the company a few months ago. :( I would've really liked him to step in as a permanent member on the Bombcast.
Yeah, I did know that, I was just hoping he'd pop in since he, Jeff, and Ryan are pretty much the foundation of GB. Ryan got together with Jeff, and Ryan knew Dave as a web designer, and it went from there.

Anyone know if Ryan's wife is related to Dave or something? Felt like it might have been tasteless to ask on GB itself, but I'm just curious - I have zero idea, I'm just going off Dave's Twitter handle being enemykite and Anna's Twitter being enemynanner. Could just be a coincidence, obviously.

Yeah, I did know that, I was just hoping he'd pop in since he, Jeff, and Ryan are pretty much the foundation of GB. Ryan got together with Jeff, and Ryan knew Dave as a web designer, and it went from there.

Anyone know if Ryan's wife is related to Dave or something? Felt like it might have been tasteless to ask on GB itself, but I'm just curious - I have zero idea, I'm just going off Dave's Twitter handle being enemykite and Anna's Twitter being enemynanner. Could just be a coincidence, obviously.
It's just a coincidence. As far as I know, Dave's only sister is master fungineer Karen.

bread's done
Back