RipTen Giveaway: The Witcher 2 (Xbox 360)

T9X69

CAGiversary!
WitcherGiveaway-600x337.png

Hey CAG's, I will be giving away one sealed copy of The Witcher 2 for Xbox 360 along with a note from the developers. Full details can be found here:

http://www.ripten.com/2012/04/18/ripten-wants-you-to-play-the-witcher-2-giveaway/

Here's the exact prize

WitcherGame-600x450.jpg

CAG Exclusive:
Seeing how I've gained many things from this site (Avatar props, beta codes etc) I wanted to do a little something for CAG users. If you follow me on Twitter (@T9X69) and include your Twitter name in your contest entry, I'll give you a bonus entry. You only have to follow me for the duration of the contest. Afterwards, feel free to unfollow me. Enjoy and good luck everyone!

An interesting contest- to win the game, we must answer a question about something that happens in the game.

I'm in.
Michael Rose
@suckerpunchrose

didn't send my twitter in email as I wasn't sure if it was you lol. Followed you obviously.
also, I'm dumb and put the answer in my comment. Fixed.

[quote name='ErezYehuda']An interesting contest- to win the game, we must answer a question about something that happens in the game.[/QUOTE]

Google loves you ^_^

Plus if you don't know anything about The Witcher but want it because it's an RPG, it will give you some basic information about the narrative.

Sad that someone posted the answer to the question on that site, thankfully I didn't check the comments before and went and searched out the answers on the witcher wiki. Oh well sent my email off, followed you on twitter too.

bread's done
Back