Rise of Nightmares for Xbox 360 Kinect $37.49 at Toys R Us

[quote name='karyadi']Wow this makes the coupon from Best Buy, null and void.[/QUOTE]

Unless we can use the coupon with the price match?

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Unless we can use the coupon with the price match?[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this too. I'll pick up the game today if I can get it for 27.50.

*EDIT* according to Enuf, they don't.

Might still pick this up, I have a 35.00 RZ cert...

Just tried. They were willing to price match the site (obviously) and she even tried the coupon but it just rang up as $0 off. Sad face.

Decided not to go ahead with it because there is just too good of a chance that BB will follow suit and drop the price on the game, I imagine to $39.99 being likely, between now and October 1st when the coupon expires. If Toys R Us is already dropping the price it won't be long before other stores do too, like I said, even if for just a week.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm positive it'll drop further.[/QUOTE]^^^this $60 games drop to $40 w/i a month even those that sell well ie. Deus Ex($35 now) so this will drop to $30 then take the $10 off BB coupon $20. If I had a X360, kinect & wanted the game I'd wait even if it only dropped to $40 after the coupon it'll still be cheaper.

[quote name='karyadi']Wow this makes the coupon from Best Buy, null and void.[/QUOTE]^^^

[quote name='seanr1221']I'd like to know this too.
*EDIT* according to Enuf, they don't.[/QUOTE]policy says no but still YMMV

Yeah, I want it, but after getting burnt on Child of Eden, I'm gonna wait.

Now something like Kinect Sports/Dance Central 2 might hold it's value for a little, but most Kinect games seem to drop quick.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yeah, I want it, but after getting burnt on Child of Eden, I'm gonna wait.

Now something like Kinect Sports/Dance Central 2 might hold it's value for a little, but most Kinect games seem to drop quick.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts on Gunstringer as well. Wait and see.

Just a friendly warning: the game is a major stinker. I'm not sure it's even worth playing for free, but I highly recommend waiting until the game is available for under $20. This should have been a $15 XBLA title, and even then, I would have a hard time recommending it. I can find something to like in almost every game, but unless you simply love anything and everything zombie related, this game is completely devoid of merit.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Now it'll be easier to price match for those who want it now...I'm positive it'll drop further.[/QUOTE]

All games drop, so it will too. However the game is enjoyable in my opinion. The reviews on metacritic starts at 84 to a low 42. So pretty mixed. User reviews on meta is like a 7.2 at the moment. I have not played through the entire game, but what I played so far I liked it. Fun, not on rails, not bad at all, but again that is just my opinion. CAG review gave it a good rating. I would recommend, but probably at a 25 or less.

[quote name='BNoyes']Just a friendly warning: the game is a major stinker. I'm not sure it's even worth playing for free, but I highly recommend waiting until the game is available for under $20. This should have been a $15 XBLA title, and even then, I would have a hard time recommending it. I can find something to like in almost every game, but unless you simply love anything and everything zombie related, this game is completely devoid of merit.[/QUOTE]

I know someone who's a hardcore gamer with a gamerscore of 70K+ and he said it takes 9+ hours to finish the campaign in Rise of Nightmares. And he tends to finish games FAST. 9+ hours is longer than a lot of $60 games. He liked the game (he mostly plays COD and Halo though). The only thing he wished was they used head tracking to turn the body instead of rotating the shoulders.

[quote name='MastrMeatWad']All games drop, so it will too. However the game is enjoyable in my opinion. The reviews on metacritic starts at 84 to a low 42. So pretty mixed. User reviews on meta is like a 7.2 at the moment. I have not played through the entire game, but what I played so far I liked it. Fun, not on rails, not bad at all, but again that is just my opinion. CAG review gave it a good rating. I would recommend, but probably at a 25 or less.[/QUOTE]

I'll probably check it out down the line. I have too many games to play right now.

bread's done
Back