Rise of the Kasai 9.99 at Best Buy (Ps2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the information dopehat. Do you know if this is B&M as well? If so, this will be the final game that I will use the $5 BB coupon on.

Good deal, OP. I won't be buying it, because my cash is devoted to DQ8 and FFIV on GBA, but still, it's a good find.

Yup its B&M as well just picked it up with Mercenaries today and even though the price tag says 19.99 if you take it up to the register it will ring up 9.99. (Topeka, KS) here so hopefully its everywhere too.

Careful all, just looked at the website, supposedly this game is $9.99 if you buy a greatest hits game with it, the offer is linked right under the price. I'm gonna stop by BB myself in a few and see if it's $9.99 by itself but in the meantime, I'd like someone who might have bought this game by itself to confirm that it is $9.99 alone. But thanks for the heads up dopehat, I'm totally hoping it'll ring up $9.99 without any other purchase so then I can use the $5 coupon and I'll be set.

[quote name='jjz203']Careful all, just looked at the website, supposedly this game is $9.99 if you buy a greatest hits game with it, the offer is linked right under the price. I'm gonna stop by BB myself in a few and see if it's $9.99 by itself but in the meantime, I'd like someone who might have bought this game by itself to confirm that it is $9.99 alone. But thanks for the heads up dopehat, I'm totally hoping it'll ring up $9.99 without any other purchase so then I can use the $5 coupon and I'll be set.[/QUOTE]

it rang up as $9.99 for me (by itself).

[quote name='jjz203']Careful all, just looked at the website, supposedly this game is $9.99 if you buy a greatest hits game with it, the offer is linked right under the price. I'm gonna stop by BB myself in a few and see if it's $9.99 by itself but in the meantime, I'd like someone who might have bought this game by itself to confirm that it is $9.99 alone. But thanks for the heads up dopehat, I'm totally hoping it'll ring up $9.99 without any other purchase so then I can use the $5 coupon and I'll be set.[/QUOTE]

No, the $9.99 deal is for a greatest hits game IF you purchase Rise of Kasai with a selected greatest hits game. So you get two games for $9.99 each.

[quote name='dopehat']Yup its B&M as well just picked it up with Mercenaries today and even though the price tag says 19.99 if you take it up to the register it will ring up 9.99. (Topeka, KS) here so hopefully its everywhere too.[/QUOTE]

Dopehat, how is mercenaries? any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back