Riviera $24.99 at Fry's

Cool. No Frys in my area but I'm definitely on the lookout for this game. Knowing who it's from it probably won't drop very much though...

If anyone would like to do me the favor of picking one up (as I have no Fry's here), I have a sealed copy of Lumines, Twisted Metal: Head On, or WipEout Pure I'd like to offer for trade PM me!

I think I'm going to make a run to Fry's hoping one is in stock. If there's something I can't keep away from it's SNES-style RPGs.

It's 29.99 at the Frys in San Diego. Looks like this game is either selling well or is in short supply; I got the last one on the shelf this morning.

[quote name='gpn']It's 29.99 at the Frys in San Diego. Looks like this game is either selling well or is in short supply; I got the last one on the shelf this morning.[/QUOTE]

Since it's an Atlus title, I'm going to vote for "All of the above." :p

I am very willing to trade for this title if anyone could help. There are no Fry's stores anywhere near me so I'll appreciate any help I can receive in getting this title.

It's a turn-based, RPG. Extremely linear. There's a lot more emphasis placed on items and strategy than stats.

You level up through item usage.

I'm midway through Chapter 3, and I'm liking it a lot.

[quote name='darkwingduck13']Totally worth the $30 in my opinion. My local Gamestop got in ONE COPY, which I now own. EB didn't get any in, and Best Buy has never heard of it, so...draw your own conclusions. There's a thread over on the official Atlus messageboard where someone is asking about the print run, but Atlus hasn't replied to it yet. Here's the link:

http://p211.ezboard.com/fatlususadiscussionboardfrm45.showMessage?topicID=22.topic[/QUOTE]

My EB games got one copy... and the clerk told me that the only reason they got it was because I preordered it so they had to get at least one copy for me.:rofl:

I don't think I've seen it anywhere else. You have to ask for it at GS, they don't even have a display box!

bread's done
Back