Riviera GBA

nickelpin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I found Riviera GBA on eToys for $24.99; is that a good price at this time? I was searching the old posts from around August and it seems like there's been a reprint of this game. Is this seller reputable? I've never ordered through them before. Because it's out of stock at a lot of places, I was thinking about it and thinking about it and nearly ready to pounce on this, added it to my cart and all, but at the last second I freaked about it being a seller I haven't done business with before.

On eBay it looks like the game's been selling for around $27

Etoys is relatively reputable. They did go bankrupt a couple of years ago, but before that they tried to position themselves as THE online toy seller. I believe Etoys runs the online components of KBtoys also. No more of a security risk than any other reputable online store.

As for that rivera reprint, it quickly followed a limited first run. Many people think it was a planned reprint (a limited first print to drive demand); I certainly think it was planned. I'd say 24.99 is a good price if you wanted the game, but not a great price if you base the purchase primarily on the price.

bread's done
Back