*ROAR* Can't find a 360 Elite!

Jesus Christ, I've gone to over 9 stores in the Fairfax, VA Area (22033) and NONE OF THEM have had the 360 Elite. Does anyone know a store that has any? I mean I've called 4 of them at some point this week to find out that they indeed did have one, but when I actually went, they were all sold out! And Best Buy doesn't even know when they're getting their next shipment because they just get random shipments.

Any of you people want to help? Any game store employees that want to specially help out a fellow CAG? D= ;D

Any help is appreciated.

*ROAR*

[quote name='InsolenceAndHeresy']Jesus Christ, I've gone to over 9 stores in the Fairfax, VA Area (22033) and NONE OF THEM have had the 360 Elite. Does anyone know a store that has any? I mean I've called 4 of them at some point this week to find out that they indeed did have one, but when I actually went, they were all sold out! And Best Buy doesn't even know when they're getting their next shipment because they just get random shipments.

Any of you people want to help? Any game store employees that want to specially help out a fellow CAG? D= ;D

Any help is appreciated.

*ROAR*[/QUOTE]

Hey man, I live in Woodbridge, VA and I was lucky enough to get an Elite in the Best Buy in Woodbridge this past weekend. They had none on the floor, but I asked the employee if they had any in the back (most are either b*tches or are too lazy to check) but this employee was nice enough to check and they had one more in the back. The employee said some other employee must have been hiding it for himself because it was in an obscure place.

I feel your pain. I went to over 20 different stores here in NC and i FINALLY found one at the mall. "They just got some in". Go figure. What a pain.

[quote name='Wolve11']Found one at a Wallmart......returned it sealed with a 20GB HD...[/QUOTE]
wait, wait so you just took 120 gig out and put in 20 gig in and return to Walmart ?

Damn you >< burn in hell

[quote name='sonic911']Hey man, I live in Woodbridge, VA and I was lucky enough to get an Elite in the Best Buy in Woodbridge this past weekend. They had none on the floor, but I asked the employee if they had any in the back (most are either b*tches or are too lazy to check) but this employee was nice enough to check and they had one more in the back. The employee said some other employee must have been hiding it for himself because it was in an obscure place.[/quote]

Lucky man, mein freunt, lucky man.

*ROAR*

At this rate I woulda been better off special ordering one on Sunday when I had the chance. gurgh.

welcome to the club.. im goin nuts as well

i may order it from cc if it comes back in stock online.....hopefully before sunday so i can get the controller etc

Take the case off the 360 you have and paint it black and buy the 120 GB HD wow now you have an elite. The HDMI port is not that "must have " is it???

[quote name='Derrick1979']Take the case off the 360 you have and paint it black and buy the 120 GB HD wow now you have an elite. The HDMI port is not that "must have " is it???[/quote]

yes... why not have it if its possible...

and vga input is not that good on my tv

Tonight the Target in Greenbelt, Maryland (exit 23 or so on I-495) had 2 Elites in the case...don't know if you want to go that far, but they had them.

[quote name='Wolve11']Found one at a Wallmart......returned it sealed with a 20GB HD...[/QUOTE]

They're different colors.

They don't open the box to check?

[quote name='guyver2077']negative...

not available for shipping[/QUOTE]
I didn't realize it was store pick up only. Sorry for the bad info!

I hope you're just joking (you probably are) but people do this shit all the time at walmart. They deserve it because they sell obviously used stuff as new. I almost walked out with a well used PSP when it was sold to me as new. Luckily I thought I'd check before I left the store.

Actually I am just joking. I was the one who got the Elite with a 20GB HD. Someone pulled that crap on me and I couldn't believe it. The system was sealed and unfortunately the one system they had. It took a while to explain to the Wallmart idiots what the problem was, but I got my money back. I rather buy a complete system than just the elite without the harddrive, especially for the full price for a normal elite. I said fuck that. It sucked driving for an hour just to get up and back and then back to the store again.

[quote name='yukine']Keep checking amazon. I've seen them in stock a few times, at least then you won't have to pay tax and it's free shipping.[/quote]

Dude, you realize its unbelievably OP on Amazon?

[quote name='InsolenceAndHeresy']Dude, you realize its unbelievably OP on Amazon?[/QUOTE]

By OP do you mean overpriced? Yeah, it's that way when it is OOS at Amazon itself and what you are getting are third patty vendors or Amazon marketplace sellers. But when it is in stock at Amazon itself, it should be MSRP.

I just picked up my second Elite at Target two days ago. I noticed that the tape seal was popped off on one side, so I checked it out first at the counter. I also asked if it would be returnable at customer service before I left since the seal was messed up. The girl told me that it should not be a problem since they inspect all contents upon return for consoles. Probably cause of people like you...

[quote name='torifile']I hope you're just joking (you probably are) but people do this shit all the time at walmart. They deserve it because they sell obviously used stuff as new. I almost walked out with a well used PSP when it was sold to me as new. Luckily I thought I'd check before I left the store.[/quote]

Yeah they sold it to you used because some other scammer bought yours, took it and replaced it with their old crappy one and then returned it. So it gets put back on the shelf and sold to the next poor schlep (in this case, you). :applause:

Here's a little tip to get a bit of money back on your Elite purchase. The black headsets are selling for $16-$20 on eBay. I sold mine since I have 3 white headsets from the various XBL starter kits I've picked up on clearance thanks to CAG. You can't give the white ones away, but the black are getting a premium. I could care less if my headset matches my controller. Plus I picked up a second white controller anyway.

I assume they will be available for purchase or as part of some bundle at some point, but for now (and probably only a short time) they sell well on eBay. I don't see a single one up for sale right now, so it would be a good time to list.

[quote name='InsolenceAndHeresy']Dude, you realize its unbelievably OP on Amazon?[/quote]
$600.00+ are from sellers on Amazon, think of it like Half.com. When it is in stock and being supplied by Amazon, it'll be MSRP.

bread's done
Back