Robocop $4.99 iTunes

The new one was so awesome. This coming from someone who regards the original as perfect and one of those that shouldn't be remade.

Honestly never got how the original was so revered. It was the epitome of 80s action flicks - over the top violence, wooden acting, cheesy music, lame dialogue and generic villain with equally generic henchmen. Don't get me wrong I still liked it after all these years but I'm not about to condemn a reboot and use the original as a measuring stick. I have yet to see the reboot but hope it's good.

Honestly never got how the original was so revered. It was the epitome of 80s action flicks - over the top violence, wooden acting, cheesy music, lame dialogue and generic villain with equally generic henchmen. Don't get me wrong I still liked it after all these years but I'm not about to condemn a reboot and use the original as a measuring stick. I have yet to see the reboot but hope it's good.
Because it was a satire on 80's culture disguised as a cheesy 80's flick. And it had Clarence Boddicker. And it is extremely quotable. It stands the test of time. It's also hilarious and the violence is pretty brutal at times. Murphy's death was tough to watch in the original compared to the car bomb in the new one.

Don't be talkin bout my RoboCop :lol:

That's really cheaper than the blu, I might get one soon. Thanks for sharing! :)

Robocop is really one of the great games I have known.

The only lines that I recall fondly are "Can you fly, Bobby?" and the amazing "Dead or alive - you're coming with me.".

You're way better off getting the BR if you're planning to see the new movie. Movie cash expires at the end of this month.

Protip: DO NOT RIP THE MOVIE CASH STICKER ON THE WRAP. THE CODE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT STICKER.

You're way better off getting the BR if you're planning to see the new movie. Movie cash expires at the end of this month.

Protip: DO NOT RIP THE MOVIE CASH STICKER ON THE WRAP. THE CODE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT STICKER.
they should put the voucher on a slip inside the case. why they dont do this is beyond me

bread's done
Back